The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Ellenden Court Parkwood

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saaail
Hellooo fellow Ellenden-ers, I'm in 05/F :h: The system is houses/bedrooms, surely!

Yep; you're in house 5, room F :smile:

Check out the freshers groups on Facebook, they're should be discussions about all this - I found 3/4 of my housemates on there before I moved in to Park Wood in 2009!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by >Anna<
Yep; you're in house 5, room F :smile:

Check out the freshers groups on Facebook, they're should be discussions about all this - I found 3/4 of my housemates on there before I moved in to Park Wood in 2009!

Thanks! Is there a general room-ordering layout that applies to all accommodation, or does it differ from type to type? Wondering where room F will be :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by saaail
Thanks! Is there a general room-ordering layout that applies to all accommodation, or does it differ from type to type? Wondering where room F will be :h:

I would imagine upstairs, but I'm guessing so don't hold me to that :p: Only time I've ever been in the houses has been when at parties, so not really the best time for guided tours! The houses are quite nice though :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by >Anna<
I would imagine upstairs, but I'm guessing so don't hold me to that :p: Only time I've ever been in the houses has been when at parties, so not really the best time for guided tours! The houses are quite nice though :smile:

Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thank you!
Reply 24
House 13 room B :smile:
Reply 25
hey, so does anyone know what Ellenden is like?
Hey courtmates :] I'm in 11/F. From what I'm told we're close to the shops and the pub, the rooms are bigger than the 5-beds and we get an extra bathroom, bigger kitchen and more fridge freezer, excited much? xD
Reply 27
Managed to 'meet' all of my house-mates in Ellenden Court 05 on Facebook now! Pretty bizarre :h:
Reply 28
Original post by Eglu
anyone in house 14?

Looks like we're gonna be neighbours! I'm in Ellenden Court 13b
Original post by Smashlite
Hi Ben, I'm in Ellenden Court; check out the sharing a bathroom topic. There are a few peolple.
I'm in 10/B. Nice to meet you.

Hey, i'm in 10/B as well. How does that work?:confused:
Original post by shanaynay
hey, so does anyone know what Ellenden is like?

2 of my friends were in 8 Ellenden and it seems nice enough. Because it is 6 bed instead of 5 like Thornden where I was, the kitchen is twice as big, there are 2 showers, and 2 fridges. I only went into the two rooms my friends were in, both downstairs one, so didnt see the upstairs except the loo, but the bedrooms are the same size as the other courts more or less.

Because of the larger kitchen the majority of our parties took place there.
Reply 31
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
2 of my friends were in 8 Ellenden and it seems nice enough. Because it is 6 bed instead of 5 like Thornden where I was, the kitchen is twice as big, there are 2 showers, and 2 fridges. I only went into the two rooms my friends were in, both downstairs one, so didnt see the upstairs except the loo, but the bedrooms are the same size as the other courts more or less.

Because of the larger kitchen the majority of our parties took place there.

Awesome :smile: thanks.
Original post by Don Warodin
Hey, i'm in 10/B as well. How does that work?:confused:

Wow, can't believe I didn't look at the date that was posted !!! :colondollar: Made that mistake too many times. Well at least I know you were in my room a few years ago.

Nice to meet you all :colone:

Less than a month now to go...
Reply 33
7/a? 7/a anyone?

Quick Reply