The Student Room Group

Sky Finance Work Experience

Hey,

Anyone on here applied to the Sky Osterley Finance work experience (16 - 18 year olds)?

If you have, have you got the outcome of your application yet? It starts on the 13th and I haven't heard anything yet..
Reply 1
Original post by azizadil1998
Hey,

Anyone on here applied to the Sky Osterley Finance work experience (16 - 18 year olds)?

If you have, have you got the outcome of your application yet? It starts on the 13th and I haven't heard anything yet..

Hi, have you heard anything yet?

Also, where did you find the opportunity? it took me ages to look for it
Original post by Kitkat5
Hi, have you heard anything yet?

Also, where did you find the opportunity? it took me ages to look for it

Yeah I got accepted for and did it in half term!! Just on their site took me two minutes ahah
Reply 3
Yeah I got accepted for and did it in half term!! Just on their site took me two minutes ahah

you have to do a cover letter though? D: I can't stand cover letters. CV I can do but I never know about the covering letters :/
Original post by Kitkat5
you have to do a cover letter though? D: I can't stand cover letters. CV I can do but I never know about the covering letters :/

haha i love doing them :P you don't have to btw, it's optional, as long as you answer the 2/3 necessary questions later on in the application (why sky, why finance, what you want to learn)
Reply 5
haha i love doing them :P you don't have to btw, it's optional, as long as you answer the 2/3 necessary questions later on in the application (why sky, why finance, what you want to learn)

:frown: , it's probably best to do a covering letter though, is it?
Original post by Kitkat5
:frown: , it's probably best to do a covering letter though, is it?

damn i realised i never replied to this LOL, you got rejected im assuming??
Reply 7
damn i realised i never replied to this LOL, you got rejected im assuming??

loool I didn't even proceed to apply. cba
Reply 8
Hey,

Hi,
I know I I'm late to the thread but how long did it take for the email to come through saying u were successful, I've applied for the summer one
Original post by Westalla
Hi,
I know I I'm late to the thread but how long did it take for the email to come through saying u were successful, I've applied for the summer one

for mine they were very late tbh. i got it just over a week before, but 2 people got it 2 weeks before (they were from outside london). if this is the august placement then you'll probably hear back mid july. its so competitive though for all the london placements but sooo worth it and great experience if you get in, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending