Scroll to see replies

Definitely not surprised! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
It's only a miracle that she's put up with him for this long
Original post by jneill
Nigel Farage and wife Kirsten 'living separate lives'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38879101

So Mrs Farage, what first attracted you to loathsome creepy beer swilling Nigel Farage?
Reply 4
He's already found a replacement it seems

Why is this even news...
millions of people have had divorces/Live seperatly, dont think we should be prying into peoples lives
It's disgusting it's a story and a thread on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fullofsurprises
So Mrs Farage, what first attracted you to loathsome creepy beer swilling Nigel Farage?

He has two women (the press call them "mistresses") fighting over him whilst de jure if not de facto being married to a third.

You may not agree with him politically, but it is rather bizarre to assert that some women (not you obviously) don't find him attractive.
Original post by paul514
It's disgusting it's a story and a thread on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad someone said it.
Original post by UWS
He's already found a replacement it seems

Which one is Nigel?
Which one is Nigel?

The stingray of course :wink: it's blonde so it's more "Aryan" than he is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by wolfmoon88
The stingray of course :wink: it's blonde so it's more "Aryan" than he is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course! They look so similar, but he clearly has non-English origins somewhere along the way. I wonder, could he possibly be French? The stingray I mean.
I'm not sure how people can say Mr Farage is totally anti-European when he has a German wife (maybe soon to be ex-wife) & is currently sharing his pad with a French lady. Maybe it's just European men he doesn't like?
Reply 14
Original post by Tempest II
I'm not sure how people can say Mr Farage is totally anti-European when he has a German wife (maybe soon to be ex-wife) & is currently sharing his pad with a French lady. Maybe it's just European men he doesn't like?

He loves the EU, and all the money it gives him.
Of course! They look so similar, but he clearly has non-English origins somewhere along the way. I wonder, could he possibly be French? The stingray I mean.

It definitely is a possibility, maybe even German. Definitely not from one of those Mediterranean nations though, they aren't blonde enough.
Original post by jneill
He loves the EU, and all the money it gives him.

The EU won't be paying them for an awful lot longer and, unless he becomes an MP or Lord (neither seem particularly likely at this time) then nor will the UK taxpayer.
Reply 17
Original post by Tempest II
The EU won't be paying them for an awful lot longer and, unless he becomes an MP or Lord (neither seem particularly likely at this time) then nor will the UK taxpayer.

He gets a two-year pay off and then a massive pension.
A throughly old fashioned British political story involving a British politician and British newspapers.

It shows we are reclaiming our national identity as we head towards Brexit.
Original post by wolfmoon88
It definitely is a possibility, maybe even German. Definitely not from one of those Mediterranean nations though, they aren't blonde enough.

Flippin foreign fish, coming over here, stealing our sandworms and stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending