Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys

    I hold two conditional offers at the moment:

    MSc Finance and Economics (Warwick)

    MSc Quantitative Finance (CASS)

    I am still waiting to hear from LSE and Imperial. I have until March 6 to accept the Warwick Offer and till Feb 13 for the Cass offer. Just wondering what you guys think I should do. Should I wait for LSE (I hear they take forever) or should I just accept one of my offers? If so, which one do you think I should accept? I wanted to do a quant finance program (I applied for MSc Financial Maths at Warwick too), but I think Warwick>Cass. Thoughts?

    My profile:

    Australian Undergraduate Honours Student In Finance, Economics and Econometrics. First Class Honours. Graduated second in my class. Wrote a dissertation on exchange rate decompositon and the carry trade. Decent co-curriculars. No work experience

    Definitely Warwick > Cass. LSE takes about a month to consider your application once all the material has been checked. You can use the LSEForYou portal to check your status, whether your application has been passed to the department.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2017

University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.