Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am currently studying for a BSC in health and social care, previously at another campus studying for my level 4 and 5 where I have already completed a research project on smoking. I was wondering if anyone could recommend different options i can choose from, I want to do something really interested, I thought of dementia however, I am looking for further considerations also. Thank you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2017

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.