Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi i am currently studying my health and social care degree. I was wondering if anyone has completed this study and what sort of jobs and employment you can go in to at end of it. I did want to go in to nursing but failed my maths test which i was devastated so was advised to go on to this course instead. Any help would be really appreaciated. Thank you
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2017
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.