The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

only girls flat option

I was wondering if there would be a big chance on whether the flats in the student accommodation would be sectioned through gender. I don't wanna live with boys loool.
Reply 1
You will have the check with the University... I know in a lot of places you can request female-only accomodation. However it depends on the University! Where are you thinking of?

EDIT: Oops sorry I've just seen the category, I didn't realise it was University of Westminster. Is this right? :0
(edited 7 years ago)
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kuroskye
You will have the check with the University... I know in a lot of places you can request female-only accomodation. However it depends on the University! Where are you thinking of?

EDIT: Oops sorry I've just seen the category, I didn't realise it was University of Westminster. Is this right? :0

yeah westminister haha!
Reply 3
Original post by daniamusa
yeah westminister haha!

Hey! I tried looking around on the website but I can't find any information about female-only accomodation... Ofcourse by default not all the student housing is seperated by gender, but I believe in most places you can request this.

However there's nothing wrong with sending them a quick email. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by daniamusa
I was wondering if there would be a big chance on whether the flats in the student accommodation would be sectioned through gender. I don't wanna live with boys loool.

Hi there

I have spoken with the student accommodation team here at Westminster who have confirmed that we do NOT have female only or male only accommodation. Our flats and houses in Halls are all mixed gender.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 5
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi there

I have spoken with the student accommodation team here at Westminster who have confirmed that we do NOT have female only or male only accommodation. Our flats and houses in Halls are all mixed gender.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Hey Kim,

I'm wondering if the halls are split up by more than just the options we filled on the application. I've been offered a spot in Harrow, (my preferred room choice), but I'm a post graduate who would prefer not to live in a share with Undergraduates.

Thanks in advance,

Mel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending