Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I'm looking for advice please. I have failed a core modules exam by 2%. I'm gutted but knew it was gonna happen. Trying to revise with my then 4 month old was really challenging and I really struggled. Does anyone know what this means for my overall degree? I have asked for help from my tutor but she still hasn't replied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gia90210)
    Hello,
    I'm looking for advice please. I have failed a core modules exam by 2%. I'm gutted but knew it was gonna happen. Trying to revise with my then 4 month old was really challenging and I really struggled. Does anyone know what this means for my overall degree? I have asked for help from my tutor but she still hasn't replied
    you should be able to resit it in the summer but means you won't graduate till you pass it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    you should be able to resit it in the summer but means you won't graduate till you pass it?
    This is the worst news ever as I've been offered a place on another degree programme starting September as long as I pass this one. Even if I resit it will be capped at 40 and I scored 38 😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gia90210)
    This is the worst news ever as I've been offered a place on another degree programme starting September as long as I pass this one. Even if I resit it will be capped at 40 and I scored 38 😢
    I'm not entirely sure how your university operates but I would wait for the official reply from your module tutor/department and see what they say.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.