Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:S :D Honest answers please to these weird and wonderful questions??? :S :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Please do the weird and wonderful questions tag below. Takes a lot of bottle to answer. So show your bravery. XD

This will be fun

1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer?
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done?
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training?
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be?
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants?
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of?
    7: Have your pants ever split in public?
    8: what is your life ambition?
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad?
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckypotterangel)
    Please do the weird and wonderful questions tag below. Takes a lot of bottle to answer. So show your bravery. XD

This will be fun

6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of?
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go?
    1. Innie. Outties look so alien to me 😂😂
    2. Ordered some really spicy pizza which I couldn't eat.
    3. I don't remember
    4. My crush or Lily Singh. Plot twist - she is my crush
    5. Maybe bedwetting at a young age
    6. Small acts of kindness I guess.
    7. No
    8. Earn money and buy a house for my mum. Get a dog of my own. Become a football manager at the end.
    9. No
    10. Rainforest in Brazil

ReputationRep:
    1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer? IN
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done? GOT INTO MY BF HOUSE AND HID IN HIS CUPBOARD AUNTIL HE CAME OUT THE SHOWER AND **** WENT DOWN
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training? NOPE
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be? BRUCE VENTURE
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants? NOT THAT I REMEMBER (PERIODS)
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of? YES
    7: Have your pants ever split in public? NO
    8: what is your life ambition? MAKE MY PARENTS PROUND
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad? EVERYDAY
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go? BAHAMAS, LA

ReputationRep:
    1) Innie
    2) Stayed up all night I dunno, Not the rebellious type.
    3) Don't think I did.
    4) Won't say there name on here, but we'll call them Rebekah <3
    5) Lmao whut?
    6) Yes
    7) Nope.
    8) To return to the skies i.e. To become a Commercial pilot.
    9) Yes Lmao.
    10) Any place that is not Australia lol, They have insects the size of my insecurities.

ReputationRep:
    1. outer
    2.not wearing pants the whole day!!
    3. yep, had a nasty case of diarrhea when I was about 8
    4.jaden smith
    5.refer to no. 3
    6. yes
    7.no
    8.live a comfortable life and make my family proud
    9.occasionally
    10.a coral reef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.infinity)
    3. yep, had a nasty case of diarrhea when I was about 8
    Would you mind if I asked how you ended up wearing a nappy?? I mean I was sick when I was little but my parents never went and bought me nappies the things you do as a kid though. It's good that you can look back now and laugh about it.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:

This will be fun

1. Innie. I'm not pregnant
    2. Broke someone's leg by tripping them up so they wouldn't win a race
    3. No
    4. Taylor Swift
    5. No
    6. Saved this person's life 3 times
    7. No
    8. To become a professor
    9. Yes
    10. CERN

ReputationRep:

This will be fun

Oooo very interesting...

1) in
    2) idk if it counts as 'crazy' but I dropped out of uni + (after a week) and my accommodation, filled everything out in one day, this involved me going around the city looking for a printing shop and then going back home the same day (it was a Friday and the unipol office closed early etc) :/ - OK that was boring.

Erm... I haven't done many 'crazy' things, I plan most things in advance, perhsps I need to be more spontaneous.

3) don't think so

4)Emma stone, I'm in love with her... One day it'll be true <3

5) yh in school, it was the last lesson and... it started to happen. on the bus home...yh.
    . but lol someone else got the blame.

6) I try to be helpful in general. One thing that comes to mind is when my friend got caught with weed in school. He told the head that it wasn't his weed, but it was another guy's (who was also my friend) - he was lieing. This would have meant that the other guy would get excluded along with him. I managed to convince him to tell the truth and take the full blame. It was a heart to heart moment and kinda emotional

Another time I saved a friend who was "accidentally" pushed by onto the road as cars were going past, I instinctively pulled him back.

7) no

8) work in the movie industry as a script writer, director or actor and win an Oscar. Become a successful entrepreneur in terms of wealth and social / charitable impact.

Pay off my family home's mortgage, have been going through tough times. Give money to family to help them start their own business or whatever.

9) yes to mom or mum

10) tough one, erm the first thing that comes to mind is the view of Hollywood.

ReputationRep:

This will be fun

Happy Safer Internet Day
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Happy Safer Internet Day
    Behave, bear :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Happy Safer Internet Day
    Haha true: although there is no stopping anyone being Anoymous

ReputationRep:
    Would you mind if I asked how you ended up wearing a nappy?? I mean I was sick when I was little but my parents never went and bought me nappies the things you do as a kid though. It's good that you can look back now and laugh about it.
    Unfortunately, I didn't get sick in the privacy of my home, we were out shopping when it started. So my mum just grabbed some nappies from a shop until she could get me properly sorted out😅. So yeah, one of my favourite childhood memories😄

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, I didn't get sick in the privacy of my home, we were out shopping when it started. So my mum just grabbed some nappies from a shop until she could get me properly sorted out😅. So yeah, one of my favourite childhood memories😄
    That must have been awful for you. I'm surprised nappies fit you at that age!! Were you far from home?? could not been nice travelling back in that state if you were.

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless you!! I hope you were not far from home. I suppose if you were not well it was the best way of keeping you clean. Must of been horrible getting your nappy chnaged at 8 years old though! P.S thank you for sharing this funny story with us <3 x

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless you!! I hope you were not far from home. I suppose if you were not well it was the best way of keeping you clean. Must of been horrible getting your nappy chnaged at 8 years old though! P.S thank you for sharing this funny story with us <3 x
    Haha, I suppose my poor mother suffered the most. My sister did find a new way of blackmailing me though🙃

ReputationRep:

This will be fun

1. Inner (I had to check!!!)
    2. tumbled down a hill in a car because the driver (my friend's dad) fell asleep. luckily, we stopped rolling down before we hit the rocks.
    3. idk don't remember. probably not
    4. young johnny depp, young leo di caprio, eddie redmayne or any members of EXO or NCT (these are insanely attractive korean boy groups) or anyone I fancy tbh hahaha
    5. what the-
    6. I'm currently an intern nursing assistant so I do myself proud everyday lol
    7. I think once when I was in boarding school. We were playing a game where you have to stretch so....
    8. to make it worthwhile
    9. absolutely. called my science teacher "mum" and everyone laughed
    10. Tibet!! it's so beautiful! I am Tibetan but I've never been there.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I suppose my poor mother suffered the most. My sister did find a new way of blackmailing me though🙃
    Poor you. and I feel sorry for your mum too haha. Must of been even worse if you are a girl as sisters can be real *****es with soemthing like this. I know my little sister would not let me live it down if it happend to me!! She never let me get over other things.

ReputationRep:
    This thread reminds me of MySpace bulletins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickeyhall2)
    That must have been awful for you. I'm surprised nappies fit you at that age!! Were you far from home?? could not been nice travelling back in that state if you were.
    erm.. I am sure her/his (don't know gender) mother would have made sure they were changed before getting into a car. No one would want that dominating the air while they drove home!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickeyhall2)
    Yeah, we weren't that far from home but it was not a pleasant journey. I was quite a small child so I probably managed to squeeze into one of the larger ones they have. Better than nothing I suppose☺️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.