Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:S :D Honest answers please to these weird and wonderful questions??? :S :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckypotterangel)
    Poor you. and I feel sorry for your mum too haha. Must of been even worse if you are a girl as sisters can be real *****es with soemthing like this. I know my little sister would not let me live it down if it happend to me!! She never let me get over other things.
    Definitely not, considering the fact that I don't spare either over the stuff she does!! We have a love-hate relationship 😌

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.infinity)
    Yeah, we weren't that far from home but it was not a pleasant journey. I was quite a small child so I probably managed to squeeze into one of the larger ones they have. Better than nothing I suppose☺️
    Poor you. and I feel sorry for your mum too haha. Must of been even worse if you are a girl as sisters can be real *****es with soemthing like this. I know my little sister would not let me live it down if it happend to me!! She never let me get over other things.
    Oh that was a bit of luck I suppose I can imagine that was not a pleasant jouney home!! I have to agree with Beckypotterangel on this one... If you are a girl with a little sister then it was much worse. was that the case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickeyhall2)
    Oh that was a bit of luck I suppose I can imagine that was not a pleasant jouney home!! I have to agree with Beckypotterangel on this one... If you are a girl with a little sister then it was much worse. was that the case?
    Yeah, precisely, she's only two years younger

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not, considering the fact that I don't spare either over the stuff she does!! We have a love-hate relationship 😌
    aww well that might change when you both grow older. I remember my sister giving me a hard time for wetting the bed lol We are humans lol But nah sisters can be a real fun to hang with especually if you get to borrow their clothes and makeup!! (if you are male you won't be doing that, unless you are into that sort of thing ) Anyway it is always best to have soemthing up your sleve in case sister tries to use something on you x <3

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, precisely, she's only two years younger
    agh sorry did not see this post, well at least you can steal her makeup You should have got your own back by feeding her
    laxatives and then the pack of nappies your mum bought would have not gone to waste after only using one nappy.

ReputationRep:
    aww well that might change when you both grow older. I remember my sister giving me a hard time for wetting the bed lol We are humans lol But nah sisters can be a real fun to hang with especually if you get to borrow their clothes and makeup!! (if you are male you won't be doing that, unless you are into that sort of thing ) Anyway it is always best to have soemthing up your sleve in case sister tries to use something on you x <3
    Yeah, sometimes we have some sort of crazy banter going on. I think I am most comfortable with her. We're not perfect so we have our differences PS. I'm a girl by the way🙂

ReputationRep:
    agh sorry did not see this post, well at least you can steal her makeup You should have got your own back by feeding her
    laxatives and then the pack of nappies your mum bought would have not gone to waste after only using one nappy.
    ** unless of course you needed th whole pack bless you <3 **

ReputationRep:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    Girl power!! and that must be your way of telling us that you used the whole pack?? You must of been very very sick!! The things you do as a kid lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree with vickeyhall 2 ... you must have used all of them. Well at least the washing was less for your mum :P I wold not put it passed my mum to have done the same thing if it crossed her min lol

ReputationRep:
    Please do the weird and wonderful questions tag below. Takes a lot of bottle to answer. So show your bravery. XD

This will be fun

1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer?
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done?
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training?
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be?
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants?
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of?
    7: Have your pants ever split in public?
    8: what is your life ambition?
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad?
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go?
    1 - inner
    2 - Dived off a mountain
    3 - Si
    4 - Selena Gomez or that girl from "the girl next door" - god she's hot
    5 - No
    6 - Yes
    7 - yeah, but I owned it. Plus who can be embarrassed with purple underwear
    8 - Have as much fun as possible and spend all my money in the span of a few years
    9 - No, called a primary school teacher a *****. So kinda a family member
    10 - North pole to watch the northern lights with a future girlfriend/wife

ReputationRep:
    7. Get rid of family they hang about with the big dogs and are clingy and stupid they all starve themselves and they are mostly slutty if not unbearable. I went through an aspergers test with most of them and it turns out most of them are on the aspergers spectrum but since their women it's impossible to tell. Also there's a high rate of baby deaths and they are unbearable plus they can't stand being told what to do I may think thy would be shot by someone of reasonable kind on already had a gun to their head and the daughter went out with an axe wielding murderer.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree with vickeyhall 2 ... you must have used all of them. Well at least the washing was less for your mum :P I wold not put it passed my mum to have done the same thing if it crossed her min lol
    Lol, nappies were way easier. Makes me realise how difficult life would've been before the invention of nappies😜

ReputationRep:
    Lol, nappies were way easier. Makes me realise how difficult life would've been before the invention of nappies😜
    That is deffo the whole pack then haha Bloody hell I know I bet you were saving your mum a fortune in electric costs wearing them all. Still I bet she needed to invest in a really good face mask when she changed you :blushing: unless of course you took care of that bit lol Felling really TMI today lol sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    That is deffo the whole pack then haha Bloody hell I know I bet you were saving your mum a fortune in electric costs wearing them all. Still I bet she needed to invest in a really good face mask when she changed you :blushing: unless of course you took care of that bit lol Felling really TMI today lol sorry about that
    Well at 8 years old I don't think she would have chnaged herself unless she was really independent?? Mums are used to our gross stuff

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I was quite weak to be honest and had zero energy, so my mum had to do all the nasty stuff . But she felt sorry for me so she wouldn't have left me alone so yeah... I love my mum<3

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I was quite weak to be honest and had zero energy, so my mum had to do all the nasty stuff . But she felt sorry for me so she wouldn't have left me alone so yeah... I love my mum<3
    Well I suppose you had no reason to get out of bed so I can see the benefit. I now see why you are blessing nappies and their invention haha I suppose it would of been a real pain having to get up and have a wee when you felt so sick and weak. I hope you didn't share a room with your sister because that would have been very very bad

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! Was wondering if any girls on this thread could please help a sister out and do your good deed for the day? I desperately need more girls to fill in my survey for dissertation. https://ntupsychology.onlinesurveys....ctivities-copy

ReputationRep:
    1) Innie
    2) Crazy in a yolo sense would be sex in a uni classroom (when there was no class on)
    3) No
    4)Don't like kissing so would rather not bother
    5)Yes
    6)No
    7)On a weekly basis
    8)Build my dynasty
    9)No
    10)I don't like scenery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abi26-06)
    Hey!! Was wondering if any girls on this thread could please help a sister out and do your good deed for the day? I desperately need more girls to fill in my survey for dissertation. https://ntupsychology.onlinesurveys....ctivities-copy
    Sure, but we are kind of in th middle of talking about wearing nappies as a child and loads of other embarrasing stuff lol please can you fill out the werid and wonderful question tag?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.