Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:S :D Honest answers please to these weird and wonderful questions??? :S :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.infinity)
    No problem, I was quite weak to be honest and had zero energy, so my mum had to do all the nasty stuff . But she felt sorry for me so she wouldn't have left me alone so yeah... I love my mum<3
    awww that is so sweet <3 <3 Yeah I see your point - I would not have got up when feeling that ill either I would have just gone for a wee and a poo in the nappy I would not have made an extra trip for a number 1 when I have already delt with the number two. hahah soo TMI hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abi26-06)
    Hey!! Was wondering if any girls on this thread could please help a sister out and do your good deed for the day? I desperately need more girls to fill in my survey for dissertation. https://ntupsychology.onlinesurveys....ctivities-copy
    All done I think we should both answer the tag though seen as we have not yet done so??
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    1:Outer
    2:lmao not sayin
    3: nope
    4: Tom Odell obvs
    5: no...
    6:saved someone from self harming
    7: thank the lord no
    8:get rich quick
    9: called a teacher mum in yr6
    10:iceland its so pretty

ReputationRep:
    1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer? Inner

2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done? Been sky diving
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training? No not that I can remember (unless bedwetting pull ups count)
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be?
    justin timberlake

5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants?
    yeah like most people if we are honest.
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of? saved my mums life by providing first aid help
    7: Have your pants ever split in public? nope
    8: what is your life ambition? to be a paramedic

9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad? nope
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go? india

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckypotterangel)
    Please do the weird and wonderful questions tag below. Takes a lot of bottle to answer. So show your bravery. XD

This will be fun

1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer?
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done?
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training?
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of?
    7: Have your pants ever split in public?
    8: what is your life ambition?
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad?
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go?
    1: Innie
    2: Ran in front of a car as a dare
    3: No
    4: FireFreezer77
    5: Not that I can recollect, no
    6: Umm, idk but I've done voluntary work and given large amounts to charity before?
    7: No
    8: An Oncologist
    9: Yeah I did one time in primary
    10: Norway

ReputationRep:
    Innie
    Cut up my sisters bead curtains as a child with my best friend at the time
    Yes, I needed to well into childhood
    Ex
    No, unless as a child
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of?
    Supported/Encouraged/Shaped
    Yes, in school, at the thigh
    Undecided
    Hasn't everyone
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go?
    Global

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollyanna1998)
    Yes, I needed to well into childhood
    l
    Did you also wet the bed as a child or did you need them for another condition? x

ReputationRep:

Belly button's an innie -- I can stick some coins in there

Pretend to be someone i'm not hanging out with people who'd beat me up if they ever found out.

Nope but wore some girl's bra and knickers to a party

My partner for life

When I pooed and weeed in my pants at the same time.

Yes, & the person didn't know it was me.

This has never happened to me, coz I wear clothes that fit me.

To have money, job and live in Europe. If I can't have Europe then I'll settle for Germany.

No. My mom & dad have never been teachers.

See question 8.

ReputationRep:
    Please do the weird and wonderful questions tag below. Takes a lot of bottle to answer. So show your bravery. XD

This will be fun

1. innie
    2. entire medium pizza to myself once
    3. can't remember
    4. he's so much older but idc - Beckham!!
    5. wet the bed - yes
    6. yes - bit private though
    7. nope
    8. cure cancer (... but realistically teach)
    9. thank God no
    10. Maldives

ReputationRep:
    1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer? INNIE
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done? downed a raw egg yolk on a dare... xDD
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training? I don't remember 😂😂
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be? Umm.... a hot guy maybe
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants? I don't think so...
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of? Yasss... I campaigned for my friend to win the presidential post in a society at school...!! We went around the place distributing chocolates! She won!!
    7: Have your pants ever split in public? Nope but my brother's has 😂😂 he had to sit in the car the entire time!!
    8: what is your life ambition? Right now it's going to harvard...
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad? Yass... I remember lots of such instances..
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go? EVERYWHERE I LOVE TRAVELLING :P

ReputationRep:

This will be fun

Sure man you sound cool

1. Inner
    2. Stayed up till 11pm
    3. How am I supposed to remember this
    4. Suzanna
    5. I came in my pants once. ONCE
    6. Uhh, I guess that one time I made someone who was too settled into their depressed pessimistic views see things differently for their own good?
    7. Nope
    8. Live a happy life with wife and family, make a difference to people who went through the same things I did
    9. Nope
    10. Singapore

ReputationRep:
    1. In
    2. Nearly got run over by a bus, several times
    3. Nope
    4. AngryRedhead
    5. Yup
    6. Not that i can think of tbh
    7. Yeah
    8. To become a professional racing driver
    9. Yup
    10. TORONTO!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Innie

Decided to move to a different country for a year because a guy I like lives there. Didn't know if he had feelings for me and we'd dated in person for 1 month and then 2 months of messaging.

Nope

The first guy I liked, never made a move and would be nice to have an answer to what if.

Nope

Not really, I mean I'm a good friend but that's nothing special, my friends support me just as much.

Yes, was on a rope swing and heard a crack and jumped off panicking thinking the branch was gonna break. Wasn't until I got back to the car I realised that my jeans were split all down my inner thigh.

I dunno, I'd like to leave the world a nicer place than when I came into it but that's very vague

Nope

There's far too many options, right now I'm feeling like seeing big mountains.

ReputationRep:
    Answered the questions below! BUT PLEASE PLEASE, if any one hasn't, could you do my dissertation survey for me please: https://ntupsychology.onlinesurveys....ctivities-copy

1: Is your stomach button an innie or an outie? Innie
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done? this weekend just gone i decided i didn't want to stay at home so packed a bag and went to Belgium
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training? only for fancy dress
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be? Jason Momoa
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants? sometimes wee them when drunk
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of? volunteered in a moldovan orphanage providing one to one aid with babies.
    7: Have your pants ever split in public? nope
    8: what is your life ambition? to travel
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad? yes, always called teachers mom and dad eeek
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go? Thailand

ReputationRep:
    1: Inner

2: I guess most people would examine my life and say swimming with Great Whites was pretty nuts, but it's always something I've wanted to do, and I love sharks, so it wasn't really a...big thing, in a fear way, if that makes sense? That, or trying to get into vet school. That's pretty damn insane.

3: Mmmm...not that I'm aware of, no.

4: Anyone in the whole world? James McAvoy. I've heard he's a good kisser. I'm not a fan of kissing, though.

5: Okay. Story time.
    When I was 4/5 my family (parents & grandparents) took me to Disney Orlando. While we were walking around Epcot, I said I needed to use the toilet, but we'd just passed them a few minutes ago and they didn't want to turn around. So, they told me to wait, and chided me for not going then (despite me not needing to at that time). I kicked up a fuss and eventually my grandad opted to carry me and let me ride on his shoulders to get me to shut up. Didn't work, however, as at that point I was pretty much screaming how badly I needed to pee. Eventually I couldn't hold it any longer, and my grandad had to buy a new shirt, and I a new pair of shorts.

6: When I was in South Africa there was a major RTA involving a guy who decided to do a u-turn in the middle of a highway. He hit a car with two kids and parents in it. It was hammering it down with rain, but we all gave up our jumpers & towels (we were on the way to the coast to go shark diving) to keep the kids warm and dry in our minibus, and I helped keep them from going into shock while we waited for the ambulance to come. I'm proud of all of us who were on that trip; we never found out what happened to the family, but we stayed with them until help arrived. Everyone gave up something to help save lives.

7: You know, I don't think they have...?

8: To be a vet and, with some luck, a leading geneticist. Also, rescue lots of dogs, and take my mum on a trip to all the places she's wanted to go before she dies.

9: Plenty of times.

10: Yellowstone, Yosemite, Machu Picchu or the Galapagos Islands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickeyhall2)
    Did you also wet the bed as a child or did you need them for another condition? x
    Sorry Pollyanna1998. Me and Vickeyhall2 were getting a bit tmi last night. Only answer her question if you are comfortable. I'm sorry to hear you had medical problems. I can sympathise with you as one of my close friends also experienced a situation requiring the same need. (She had bowel problems) Hope you are well and thank you for taking part in the tag. <3 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scitty)
    1: Inner

2: I guess most people would examine my life and say swimming with Great Whites was pretty nuts, but it's always something I've wanted to do, and I love sharks, so it wasn't really a...big thing, in a fear way, if that makes sense? That, or trying to get into vet school. That's pretty damn insane.

3: Mmmm...not that I'm aware of, no.

4: Anyone in the whole world? James McAvoy. I've heard he's a good kisser. I'm not a fan of kissing, though.

5: Okay. Story time.
    When I was 4/5 my family (parents & grandparents) took me to Disney Orlando. While we were walking around Epcot, I said I needed to use the toilet, but we'd just passed them a few minutes ago and they didn't want to turn around. So, they told me to wait, and chided me for not going then (despite me not needing to at that time). I kicked up a fuss and eventually my grandad opted to carry me and let me ride on his shoulders to get me to shut up. Didn't work, however, as at that point I was pretty much screaming how badly I needed to pee. Eventually I couldn't hold it any longer, and my grandad had to buy a new shirt, and I a new pair of shorts.

6: When I was in South Africa there was a major RTA involving a guy who decided to do a u-turn in the middle of a highway. He hit a car with two kids and parents in it. It was hammering it down with rain, but we all gave up our jumpers & towels (we were on the way to the coast to go shark diving) to keep the kids warm and dry in our minibus, and I helped keep them from going into shock while we waited for the ambulance to come. I'm proud of all of us who were on that trip; we never found out what happened to the family, but we stayed with them until help arrived. Everyone gave up something to help save lives.

7: You know, I don't think they have...?

8: To be a vet and, with some luck, a leading geneticist. Also, rescue lots of dogs, and take my mum on a trip to all the places she's wanted to go before she dies.

9: Plenty of times.

10: Yellowstone, Yosemite, Machu Picchu or the Galapagos Islands.
    Wow that is a really good thing you did for them people in shouth Africa. Good on you!!

ReputationRep:
    1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer? IN
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done? STAND UP ON A YACHT WHILST SAILING AT A 45+ DEGREE ANGLE
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training? MAYBE...
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be? MY GIRLFRIEND <3
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants? YES
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of? THERE WAS THIS OLD LADY WHOS PURSE FELL OUT WHILE SHE GOT ON A BUS, I PICKED IT UP, RAN TO THE NEXT STOP AND GAVE IT TO HER :P
    7: Have your pants ever split in public? YEA WHILE I WAS ICE SKATING
    8: what is your life ambition? TO BUILD PC'S FOR A LIVING
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad? YES LOL
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go? IBIZA

ReputationRep:
    . Im 14 and still wet the bed , however the doctors think i should stop by 15/16 i know that other 14 year old must wet the bed as it says on the pack up to 15 year olds the doctors say if i dont stop by 16 then theyll look at other options ive tried medications before and they didnt really help so i wear drynites pull ups to bed theyre pretty much just a nappy they even feel like like one. I get embarssed about wearing them and they have a certain feeling around my bum and everything like when i move they re adjust and stretch around me but somtimes i do like that feeling as it can be comfortable.

​the only problem im having at the moment is im sleeping over at my boyfriends on friday and im a bit embarassed and unsure if i should tell him about it or try and hide it. My ex knew i wet the bed and was fine about it he even once wore a pair of my drynites to bed with me to make me feel less self conscious.I dont know how my boyfriend will re act if i tell him and i thought i could hide it by wearing pajyama bottoms over my drynites but i think he might see them through my pjyamas and he might touch me while were in bed as he does in the day sometimes. He texted me earlier saying i hope you wear a thong while you sleep, as i do in the day and he likes my bum in them but if he tocuhes my bum at night he'll know what im wearing.
    suppose it wont be as emabrassing as when i was younger up until i was 8 my mum put me in pampers baby nappies at night and even on car journies plane journies and sometimes holidays and i just got so humiliated and when my nappy needed changing she would take me to the baby change and change me infront of other people sometiems even children younger than me that was even more embarassing as i was wearing napies while they werent even though they were younger she changed me on a sun louger on holiday and i remeber people looking and then for car journies she would change me in a baby change at the service stationa, and i remeber other people could see as it was in a room i would get changed just like a baby with bum up in the air and cleaned with baby wipes i would actually smell like a baby. sorry about writing this everyone its just hard for me to forgive my mum for that it humilated me so much and i ahvent to,ld many people about it.

Can anyone please help do you have any similar experiences ? or advice on how i should tell him or just not say anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickeyhall2)
    awww that is so sweet <3 <3 Yeah I see your point - I would not have got up when feeling that ill either I would have just gone for a wee and a poo in the nappy I would not have made an extra trip for a number 1 when I have already delt with the number two. hahah soo TMI hahaha
    i thought you said you didnt wear nappies after potty training ? you only wore pull ups or pjyama pants ? you said in the questions

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.