Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:S :D Honest answers please to these weird and wonderful questions??? :S :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    1: Is your stomach button an inner or an outer? An innie
    2: what is the most crazy thing you have ever done? Probably snuck into a hotel bar where this band were staying and then tried to get into one of their rooms
    3: Have you ever worn a diaper after potty training? Yes (I'm not going into why)
    4: if you could share a passionate kiss with someone, who would it be? Tom or Jonathan (and no I'm not elaborating as to who they are )
    5: Have you ever had an accident in your pants? Yes when I had a bowel infection which I was hospitalised for
    6: Have you ever done something for another person that you can be really proud of? Yes, I helped deliver a baby when I was a student nurse
    7: Have your pants ever split in public?They did at work but it was on night shift so not really in public
    8: what is your life ambition?
    Pass this damn degree
    9: At school have you ever called the teacher mom or Dad? No
    10: if you could travel to any place in the world and take in the scenery, where would you go?
    Back to the land of my ancestors, Ireland.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.