Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

are imigrants racist by exploiting american borders Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Swastika)
    You will find that Trump is not your average wishy washy middle class equality loving airhead like Bush and Clinton's i would of abstained if I was american, I don't like how Clinton was all for the blacks and i do not trust Trump in not starting a war if you put a gun to my head i would of chosen Trump
    Your name is Chief Swastika I think I already guessed who you would have chosen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 27FT)
    Not to america obviously but discrimnation against nationality and religion is illegal under human rights law, which the Muslim ban is categorised under.
    U.S. human rights law are determined by our constitution. The President ALONE has the right to enact foreign policy. His 90 day temporary halt is well within his authority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onde)
    National borders are ludicrous in the 21st century.
    Only if you feel you have nothing to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 27FT)
    except none of the countries Trump placed an immigrant ban hold an actual threat to America? And what are you on about, Britons being "too soft" on immigration, are you purposefully forgetting that the main reason British people voted Brexit was to stop the flow of immigration and tighten borders? I still stand by my point, America is founded by immigrants, the only true Americans are the Natives, who are white Americans to stop people from moving to the US
    really? you think that the countries with islamic state fighters in dont hold a thret to us? whys that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 27FT)
    It's still is a form of discrimination, not to mention against one of their fundamental human rights.
    is there such thing as a human right? because as far as i can tel it doesnt really exist at an international level because the un doesnt work properly

so if it only really exists at a national level, then its only there country that aplies to there very specific rule on human rights

but lets be clear, exactly what human right is it against? specificly because i have a feeling your not sure

and if so, what about all the americans human rights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueArmy)
    Voting brexit was a chain reaction telling the government we are too soft in our immigration policy and have been for years, we need to be more aggressive. IE no immigration for 10 years even if it makes us financially worse off. Any country can be a threat to anyone, Argentina see UK as a threat to there national security for over 40 years, we have no idea whats happening out of the public's eye the list was actually drew up by the Obama administration so you are falling into the trap of hypocrisy for blaming Trump for something Obama backed- who banned Iraqis for 6 months, but BBC/ ITV news will not report this fact because Obama was black.
    no imigration for ten years is impossible the implications would not only bankrupt us but starve most of our population to death

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onde)
    It isn't so much to do with need - but more to do with national borders being ludicrous in the 21st century.
    a border is really a legal system or a rule, so what your really saying is there shouldnt be any rules

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 27FT)
    Not to america obviously but discrimnation against nationality and religion is illegal under human rights law, which the Muslim ban is categorised under.
    if your talking about the constitutinal law, that only implies to americans

and since the ban is only for a few countries that are muslim, it cant be a musim ban because if it was they would all be involved including all muslims in the world but its not

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.