Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When do i find out what room i am in and the people i am with?

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impression that you receive an attachment with your room details after you book. At least thats what happened to me. Not sure when you'll find out your flatmates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    I was under the impression that you receive an attachment with your room details after you book. At least thats what happened to me. Not sure when you'll find out your flatmates
    Which accomidation have you booked? I've done my deposit just waiting to find out my flat mates

ReputationRep:
    Theres a new bridge street Facebook page if you're staying there where you can find out your flat mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam9505)
    Theres a new bridge street Facebook page if you're staying there where you can find out your flat mates
    I looked for the northumbria university freshers 2017/2018 page on Facebook then there was a link to all the different accommodations. When I clicked on my accomodation it was all for 2016/2017 though so maybe they haven't updated it yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.