Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to the above course? Have you heard from them?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have. Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callme123)
    Yes, I have. Have you?
    Yeah I received and offer
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeez98)
    Yeah I received and offer
    What about you?
    Congrats, I received one too. Is that your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, I received one too. Is that your first choice?
    oops an*
    Congrats to you too! Nope, my second

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeez98)
    oops an*
    Congrats to you too! Nope, my second
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    I will hopefully be applying for Pharmacy once I start sixth year. Can you guys please tell me what you got in your highers? Also, what work experience you did? Thank you ! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seharxx)
    I will hopefully be applying for Pharmacy once I start sixth year. Can you guys please tell me what you got in your highers? Also, what work experience you did? Thank you ! x
    I got AAAAAB for Highers and BB for Advanced Highers. I had no work experience as I couldn't get any but it would be beneficial to have a little bit if its possible.

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAAAB for Highers and BB for Advanced Highers. I had no work experience as I couldn't get any but it would be beneficial to have a little bit if its possible.
    Did you do six Highers in fifth year? I'm only doing four but if I get AAAA(hopefully), is that ok? I'm doing two highers & 2 advanced highers in sixth year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seharxx)
    Did you do six Highers in fifth year? I'm only doing four but if I get AAAA(hopefully), is that ok? I'm doing two highers & 2 advanced highers in sixth year.
    I did 5 highers in fifth year and then 2 highers and 2 adv highers in sixth year. I think what you are doing is perfectly fine, you only need 4 highers at AAAB anyway and then 2 advanced highers at BB. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I did 5 highers in fifth year and then 2 highers and 2 adv highers in sixth year. I think what you are doing is perfectly fine, you only need 4 highers at AAAB anyway and then 2 advanced highers at BB. Good luck!
    Thank you so much !!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.