Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to a job at waitrose (Supermarket Assistant, Various Departments) and passed all online tests etc. I then got an email last wednesday stating

'Thank you for your application for the role of Supermarket Assistant, Various Departments. The Resourcing team are now in the process of screening applications for this role.

Once we have considered each application, you will receive communication to inform you whether you have been shortlisted for interview/group assesssment or not.'

However, I still have not received any email? Should I call the store or should I wait longer...

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    if its been more than a week i would probably give them a call,.
    • Very Important Poster

I would have waited. A week hadnt passed. If you call just be polite and to the point.

ReputationRep:
    tigger clear inbox

ReputationRep:
    I used to work for Waitrose and they got back to me pretty quickly about my interview date but once I had had my interview they said I would have heard within a couple of days and it was over a week until I heard that I had gotten the job. Just be patient they have a lot of applications to go through

ReputationRep:
    keyleigh can you please help me with their questionnaire done it next 2 days got email not been successful , their question is so tricky, i have sucess on other application such tescos sainsburys asda but this one is to tricky.
    would you be able to help me with their questionnaire

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.