Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Short Stories from Pictures - CheeseIsVeg's Entry for TSR's Got Talent 2017 watch

ReputationRep:
    *insert cheese emoticon here* I deemed this to be a very appropriate topic image for you, Cheese:

:awesome:

:moon:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    *insert cheese emoticon here* I deemed this to be a very appropriate topic image for you, Cheese:

:awesome:

:toofunny: Ily XD
    Thanks so much!
    We need a Cheese emoji :fuhrer: :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :toofunny: Ily XD
    Thanks so much!
    We need a Cheese emoji :fuhrer: :emo:

No worries! :toofunny:

We most certainly do require a cheese emoticon! I might see about creating one... I used to create Pokemon sprites/fusions etc, so I am knowledgeable as to how to sprite; thus I will see what I can do.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

No worries! :toofunny:

We most certainly do require a cheese emoticon! I might see about creating one... I used to create Pokemon sprites/fusions etc, so I am knowledgeable as to how to sprite; thus I will see what I can do.

omg you'd do that? :blush: WE NEED A PERPLEXING ONE TOO :woo: :woo: :woo:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:

omg you'd do that? :blush: WE NEED A PERPLEXING ONE TOO :woo: :woo: :woo:
    :ahee:
    Yep, I will see what I can do! :ahee: Indeed, the 'perplexing' emoticon could always be a puzzle piece; since 'perplexing' is a synonym for 'puzzling'! :awesome:

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep, I will see what I can do! :ahee: Indeed, the 'perplexing' emoticon could always be a puzzle piece; since 'perplexing' is a synonym for 'puzzling'! :awesome:

That would be awesome! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That would be awesome! :awesome:
    Finished it, just sending it by PM.

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Finished it, just sending it by PM.

:O
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador

Jerry was Chief of the Pasejt Tribe. He woke up from his chamber underneath the hill, he washed his face. His dwelling was almost a Biblical scene as he rolled away the stone from infront of the entrance. He was met by his brother, James, “morning Jerry, sleep well?”

“Well enough”, he grumbled, “any reports from the Abrez?” The Abrez were the neighbouring group of Zebra whom shared their food resource – the banana trees. Jerry had once caught James talking to Persephone, the Princess of the Abrez Tribe, near the banana trees. They seemed happy, he did not intervene. He was busy with the business of the Tribe, as ever.

“Nothing, all is good, breakfast’ll be soon”.

Back Jerry went, to fetch his paint. He needed to retain the traditions of that of the Chief of the Tribe.

He commenced with the white paint. A symbol of calmness, of purity and apparently of peace. Jerry preferred that of “purity”. He slapped the stuff on, firstly his face. Then his chest and shoulders.

Next the red paint, the least touched. A streak in the centre of the forehead and chest. Red to show that of seriousness and bloodlust. Their Tribe was notably violent but their recent alliance with the Abrez Tribe was to change that.

Jerry looked at his reflection on a pool of water on the floor from when he washed his face earlier. He looked like his Mother with the markings of his father. They would be proud.

He stepped out of his chamber and realised that something was not quite right.

The land was quiet.

He sensed some movement to his left. His eyes swiftly locked on to this ‘thing’.

It was Ghrzad, a Zebra. The rumoured suitor to Persephone, with the lifeless body of James in his mouth.

Jerry grumbled and searched for his spear...
    This is so good. :clap2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    This is so good. :clap2:
    Glad you liked it
    I've got to do some more practice as Plag is getting impatient
    Thanks for the picture, became a fun story to write! :ahee:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    AngryJellyfish and others which follow this entry :wavey:
    I will unfortunately be attempting to give up TSR for lent :sadnod: with 04MR17 which therefore means that I will not be posting on here however, if I do happen to do any violin practise I will write some stories for some pictures on here/elsewhere and upload it when I get back from a word document.
    Has been lots of fun and thanks for all the pictures so far! :woohoo:
    Cheese
    :grouphugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    AngryJellyfish and others which follow this entry :wavey:
    I will unfortunately be attempting to give up TSR for lent :sadnod: with 04MR17 which therefore means that I will not be posting on here however, if I do happen to do any violin practise I will write some stories for some pictures on here/elsewhere and upload it when I get back from a word document.
    Has been lots of fun and thanks for all the pictures so far! :woohoo:
    Cheese
    :grouphugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :cry:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :cry:
    :console:

On a more serious note, your stories so far have been great, and I look forward to an award winning masterpiece upon your return. :yes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :console:

On a more serious note, your stories so far have been great, and I look forward to an award winning masterpiece upon your return. :yes:

Awh thanks AJ
    I really want to explore more genres!
    I would like to try to do a romantic one and idk what others I haven't done that would be good... Maybe a Sci-Fi/fantasy?
    :beard: I shall try AJ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Wooooo

Okay here goes

So adorable

ReputationRep:

Story 1 - Tabatha Leaves Tori
    Tori's hands smell absolutely repulsive.
    I mean, what on Earth has she been handling? I honestly dread to know.
    Ever since I entered this place, this veterinary care centre, I did not know what to expect, but the reeking stench of some kind of chemical always came from when Tori handled me.
    Great. Just lick your hands, problem solved. Jeez. Did your Mumma not teach you that?

I've been in the centre for a while now. It's become familiar. The small little space I have to my own has become monotonous. Just like everywhere eventually does. As a kitten, even my home became dull. Tires you out wandering around the same room, drinking from the same bowl, being asked only to go around the house because further away is effort and I don't get food.

Oh and I sleep lots too; sleeping is great. I bet Tori doesn't know what that is. She is silly, she'd make a bad cat.

"Tabatha, stop scratching your sisters"
    I do miss Mumma. I do miss life before it happened. However, things happen and I'm now at this place.
    I'm still not sure how I got here, I mean I have my theories.
    All I know is that I have ended up in the care of Tori.
    I know I should be thankful, in a sense - yes I am - however Tori is just a bit, well, she's Tori...

She spilt milk on my face before. She gave me dog food once. She even gave the cat next to me a bath when it was my turn.
    Well done Tori.

Anyway, back to Tori's hands. I'm in them, that's me. They gave me a name: Tabatha. Personally I think Tabs is cooler, the cat next door calls me that. I don't know their name. I never learnt it.

Today Tori took me out of my little blue space. She fed me some really nice treats, so I thought something exceptional was happening. I was correct in my thinking.
    She put this cloth thing around me. At first it was rather uncomfortable, but I adjusted to its feeling.

I've now been in her hands for a small while. Infront of more people like Tori, but without uniforms.
    Two were smaller. Two the same as Tori but one had more hair. Hair around the top of them and the edges of their face. I'd not seen one of these people before. Did their hands smell as bad as Tori's? I was about to find out.

That was the last I saw of Tori.

I aim to do some more violin practise tomorrow so I shall require another picture Edminzodo or BookBird may want to give one? Anyone is free to have their take on this photo too!
    I hope you enjoyed the first story and are doing well! :jumphug:
    I Loved your story, it's amusing, creative, I truly relished it ^^
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PerplexingGeode Your story is the hardest so far so it's being touched up.
    Story idea came from my Decision 1 maths paper, it's going to be great :rofl:

ForestShadow, posting yours later today.

Plagioclase possibly posting yours later today if I think it's good enough. The grammar is a bit
    I like this story the most but it is the longest...

:bump: Please send more pictures for me to write about as the competition has been extended by 2 weeks :O

Hope you're well
    Cheese
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Linnealily31)
    I Loved your story, it's amusing, creative, I truly relished it ^^
    That's really kind of you
    Thanks so much :blushing:
    You can always have a go on your take of a certain photo?

ReputationRep:
    PerplexingGeode Your story is the hardest so far so it's being touched up.
    Story idea came from my Decision 1 maths paper, it's going to be great :rofl:

ForestShadow, posting yours later today.

Plagioclase possibly posting yours later today if I think it's good enough. The grammar is a bit
    I like this story the most but it is the longest...

:bump: Please send more pictures for me to write about as the competition has been extended by 2 weeks :O

Hope you're well
    Cheese
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

youre back

how was your break?? :holmes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.