Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been speaking to this one guy for like 2 months now and have been on five dates, i really like him but sometimes I think he is a bit rough, he does drugs and has quite rough friends, even though he is really nice to me and i'm really attracted to him. Although there is another guy in my year that i am talking to, i'm not as attracted to him but I know he would treat me really well, but i've never been on a date with him. Whenever i am with one of them i forget completely about the other because i like them both the same amount. I need to choose one because i hate leading them on, help!

I would consider going on at least a date with the second guy before making any decisions. I understand the struggle, but it's a tough call. It depends on whether you go with your head or heart, but that's up to you to decide. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, you need to go on a date with the second guy. As far as the first one.....what is your view on drugs. Entering into a relationship with someone who regularly uses drugs puts you in the potential position of taking on a lot of their emotional baggage. What is he like when he's high? Does he become belligerent? Pick fights? The thing is they are both on their best behavior right now. Once they were to get into a dating pattern they will change to some degree. Can you handle drugs and rough friends? The second guy seems like the safer options but being attracted to someone is important.... but the more you get to know someone and their personality the attraction can grow when it wasn't there before. Who do you feel the best about in the long run? Is either of them pushing to take things to an official relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from guys who do drugs, or ppl in general. They are always nice in the beggening.

Second guy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.