Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i feel small Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am 5'7 and 18. I go to the gym consistently but im not that big , my face has fat and my hair is short (looks bad when i grow it) so I dont really have the features that girls are looking for. Sometimes through personality I also feel small (when im confident i end up making a fool out of mysef) I feel like i have the short straw overall in most things.

How can I feel better?

ReputationRep:
    Just know that there are more people like you
    Me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I am 5'7 and 18. I go to the gym consistently but im not that big , my face has fat and my hair is short (looks bad when i grow it) so I dont really have the features that girls are looking for. Sometimes through personality I also feel small (when im confident i end up making a fool out of mysef) I feel like i have the short straw overall in most things.

How can I feel better?
    yeah you're short but who cares you can hide in cupboards, and crwl in small places.
    grow your hair I guess, but you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)

How can I feel better?
    Dude try been 4ft yes im 4ft :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    Just know that there are more people like you
    Me
    I can always relate with any tsrian in some way xD

ReputationRep:
    Can't know how you're feeling, seeing how I'm 6'2, but average girls are shorter then 5'7, so even if they want someone taller then themselves, you're still somewhat taller then that average. If you keep going to the gym, dress smartly, crack a few jokes here and there, be kind and available and you're bound to find someone right for you.

ReputationRep:
    There are things you have and there are things you don't have...

Even people with 'extremely good looks' have this or that they do not like about themselves.

Shine from within... nothing beats that ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and 5"6'. I got some tips bro, although these aren't really scientifically proven.

- Hang off of a bar for a few minutes a week. Make sure your body is loose and not tened when hanging. This can stretch your spine to add a few cms.
    - Drink milk constantly and make sure you get enought vitamin D to absorb the calcium from the milk.
    - Do some stretches like touching your toes etc to stretch your spine and legs.
    - If I were you, I would stop doing weights since they can stunt your growth (I used to do weights to, but stopped now).
    - Start swimming as this can loosen up your body and help you grow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    Thats so cuteee

ReputationRep:
    Lol Iwas just having one of those moments when making this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibbyyyyy)
    - If I were you, I would stop doing weights since they can stunt your growth (I used to do weights to, but stopped now).
    This is a myth actually, it hasn't been proven to stunt growth

ReputationRep:
    Never compare yourself to others that is the key to success

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammmaaaraah)
    Thats so cuteee
    lol please I get trodden on almost everyday or I always bump into 'tall people' its really annoying :/

ReputationRep:
    what?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabak)
    what?????
    Yes its true 4ft 135cm

ReputationRep:
    Yes its true 4ft 135cm
    So you're 4'5" :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lol please I get trodden on almost everyday or I always bump into 'tall people' its really annoying :/
    Aw haha, i still find it cute
    Do you get mistaken for your age as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammmaaaraah)
    Aw haha, i still find it cute
    Do you get mistaken for your age as well?
    My whole life ive been mistaken for my age. Apparently I dont look like im in my 20s lol .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shabak)
    So you're 4'5" :eek:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    My whole life ive been mistaken for my age. Apparently I dont look like im in my 20s lol .
    Do you think its to do with your height? I've been told I look 10 when i'm 18, so it can't be that bad

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.