Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, this September I will start my first year as a college student but I have trouble in choosing a uni. My last three options are:
    Greenwich - criminology and criminal psychology
    Coventry - psychology and criminology
    Southampton - criminology and psychology
    Can you guys give me some information about these universities and the student life in their campuses? Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iuliadudu)
    Hello, this September I will start my first year as a college student but I have trouble in choosing a uni. My last three options are:
    Greenwich - criminology and criminal psychology
    Coventry - psychology and criminology
    Southampton - criminology and psychology
    Can you guys give me some information about these universities and the student life in their campuses? Thanks
    Hi juliadudu,
    Great to hear you're considering coming to study with us!
    Have you looked into registering for some open days yet? I found they really helped make my mind up when I was looking to study. You get to meet the staff that will be teaching you, chat with current students and quiz them on their experiences, and explore the campus and the surround area. It's worth looking into because where you're going to study for the next 3 years is a massive decision. You can find all our info on open days here. Why not have a look at our virtual tour in the mean time, too?

Good luck and we hope to see you on campus for an open day soon!
    ^Josh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.