Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from QMUL that I was considered as an applicant for the unconditional offer scheme which is new this year. Which gives the potential applicant to turn its conditional offer into an unconditional through a 20-minute interview and a group discussion while also intending taster lectures at the Geography festival on the 11th of March, just wondering if anyone else received this via email?
    And if so how are people preparing?

ReputationRep:
    I looked on the QMUL website and it gave me a pdf for what the unconditional scheme is but now how to prepare. Im assuming it will be similar to any other university interview where they ask you about your personal statement, general questions and geography related questions etc.
    Im just preparing by being able to talk more about myself and my personal statement and by making sure im able to comment on world affairs relating to human geography.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the unconditional? If yes do you think you're going to accept it?

ReputationRep:
    What sort of questions did they ask and how long did it take them to reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJP114)
    Did you get the unconditional? If yes do you think you're going to accept it?
    Yes I got the unconditional! I'm going to look at my other offers first and compare the topics, then I'll probably decide what I'll do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.