Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    i am planning to do social work at Birmingham and was wondering if people recommend the course
    how you find the course
    in order to get the place what sort of work experience you did
    what uni life is like with this course
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.