Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So guys I'm applying for architecture and I sent my application sometime in early December, so far I've got 1 conditional offer.

I'm applying to UCL, Sheffield, Cardiff, Oxford Brookes and Kent.

Sooo I got a conditional offer from Kent, sent my Bartlett task for UCL, and submitted my portfolios for Sheffield and Cardiff, but I still haven't heard from Oxford Brookes. Should I be worried or does it always take them so long to reply? It's already been about 2 months but maybe I'm just being paranoid 😰

Anyways anyone else in the same situation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I applied in October and still haven't been asked for a portfolio from one university (albeit UAL not Oxford Brookes!) Also I'm 26 and have applied a couple of times over the years and found that some unis took months and months whereas some can give an offer the day after you submit your application! So I wouldn't worry - after all they have til May

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhmj)
    Yeah I applied in October and still haven't been asked for a portfolio from one university (albeit UAL not Oxford Brookes!) Also I'm 26 and have applied a couple of times over the years and found that some unis took months and months whereas some can give an offer the day after you submit your application! So I wouldn't worry - after all they have til May
    Ooh okay thank you! I hope you get in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anait)
    Ooh okay thank you! I hope you get in
    thank you, you too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.