Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Britain moving towards 1930's Germany Watch

ReputationRep:
    Please discuss i will add my description when i have gauged the opinion of people on here
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yes Britain is in a currently severe economic situation and is voting in power maniacs who want to exterminate entire races.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not.

ReputationRep:
    Germany's on the way to becoming 1930s Germany. unless the CDU get voted out and someone with a backbone comes and takes a stand like they're doing in France

Stage 1. Social disorder (Caused by refugee crisis, rapes etc.)
    Stage 2. Economic disorder (Germany's surplus is being wiped away real quick)
    Stage 3. Backlash (Inner city riots are still relatively common in Germany, although rarely reported, I wonder why?)

Britain's on the way to propserity.

ReputationRep:
    No way, I think things are heavily distorted and people need to see beyond that. This the biggest window of opportunity we've had since The war... the U.K. If you argued it's returning to the 70s/80s which were very racist I'd agree to an extent but it's still not as bad as it was, it's just looking more like a step in the wrong direction.

ReputationRep:
    A bottle of milk costs 5 million pound, my mother has had to sell herself to supplement her income and riots have broken out all over the country between extremists of both sides of the spectrum.

So no

ReputationRep:
    The pound is at its lowest value in decades, the government is contemplating raising university prices when most of Europe offers university for free, the real wages are falling, the burden of debt to GDP is an increasing threat, economic growth is severely stagnated, inflation bound to become a major issue due to rising energy prices, infrastructure investment is steadily declining, labor productivity is dropping...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withengar)
    The pound is at its lowest value in decades, the government is contemplating raising university prices when most of Europe offers university for free, the real wages are falling, the burden of debt to GDP is an increasing threat, economic growth is severely stagnated, inflation bound to become a major issue due to rising energy prices, infrastructure investment is steadily declining, labor productivity is dropping...
    >The pound is at its lowest values in decades.
    So? Why do people automatically assume that a low pound is automatically a bad thing. Do you know that China purposely devalues its currency in order to get cheaper exports.

>the government is contemplating raising university prices when most of Europe offers university for free
    Nothing's ever free. The people in these countries with universities that are free pay for them through their taxes. Also Britain has the best universities in Europe

While our debt and growth isn't great, it's really mental gymnastics to say that Britain isn't moving in the right direction. The OECD is predicting good growth after Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    I see a major similarity, in Germany in the 30s the Jews owned the shops and had the money and resources, if it wasn't for supermarkets the same thing would be happening here but with Asians it will get to a stage where there will be an uprising of some sort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueArmy)
    I see a major similarity, in Germany in the 30s the Jews owned the shops and had the money and resources, if it wasn't for supermarkets the same thing would be happening here but with Asians it will get to a stage where there will be an uprising of some sort
    The jews still have the money and resources. Asians just own the corner shops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobBobson)
    The jews still have the money and resources. Asians just own the corner shops.
    But earn more than the average brut especially if there business is a "front"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueArmy)
    But earn more than the average brut especially if there business is a "front"
    I don't think white people would be willing to do what asian people do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Yes Britain is in a currently severe economic situation and is voting in power maniacs who want to exterminate entire races.
    We didn't vote Theresa My in though, at least Hitler won a vote (well, *kind of*)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    We didn't vote Theresa My in though, at least Hitler won a vote (well, *kind of*)
    What does that have to do with this thread topic at all?

ReputationRep:
    Germany's on the way to becoming 1930s Germany. unless the CDU get voted out and someone with a backbone comes and takes a stand like they're doing in France

Stage 3. Backlash (Inner city riots are still relatively common in Germany, although rarely reported, I wonder why?)

Oh you

ReputationRep:
    lol no

ReputationRep:

Intrigued about where you get this info about regular inner city riots. Is this an alternative fact of yours?

ReputationRep:
    >the government is contemplating raising university prices when most of Europe offers university for free
    Nothing's ever free. The people in these countries with universities that are free pay for them through their taxes. Also Britain has the best universities in Europe
    That is because Britain cares very deeply about that issue. As such it has attracted top talent. That is about to change with Brexit. In addition, other countries are fast catching up. You base this purely on rankings. Which are so deeply flawed.

What do your universities do for you? Do they educate better students? Do they give your country better technology that other countries don't have?

And yes, they pay them through taxes. Why can't Britain do that? It also has high rates of taxation and social security contributions, yet can't find that in the budget.

ReputationRep:
    no. controlling immigration is not nazism ffs. this is why the left is dead in the west - they are drowning in their own false hysteria.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleNerple)
    no. controlling immigration is not nazism ffs. this is why the left is dead in the west - they are drowning in their own false hysteria.
    It all starts somewhere.

Their scapegoats were Jews, your scapegoats are immigrants.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.