Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

where can I buy this jacket from? Watch

ReputationRep:

where can I buy a similar jacket like this?

ReputationRep:
    in a shop *badum tiss*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rolaah)
    in a shop *badum tiss*
    If we are going to help this person out, we need to be more specific than that. I'd say a clothes shop would be a good place to look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    If we are going to help this person out, we need to be more specific than that. I'd say a clothes shop would be a good place to look.
    You're absolutely right - I'd even say the jacket section of a clothes shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rolaah)
    You're absolutely right - I'd even say the jacket section of a clothes shop
    Oh yes! And don't forget to look for the section in that section dedicated to the brand.

ReputationRep:
    Look in maybe Hollister, Urban Outfitters, H&M - to me, a girl who loves shopping, it looks like something you could get from those places quite easily.
    But It looks like a jacket, and something sold in a more spring collection rather than the current winter clothing that is out atm. So look on those websites but also wait until spring properly kicks in till when all the light jackets are out bc atm all you would probba find is more coats rather than jackets )))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That'sGreat)
    Oh yes! And don't forget to look for the section in that section dedicated to the brand.
    And don't forget to go the part of that section with the jacket.

I think we've solved this problem *puts on glasses*

ReputationRep:
    If only they had a Shazam for everything in life *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)

where can I buy a similar jacket like this?
    Okay SO..

I found a similar one in ASOS.Its a khaki tho... Link: http://us.asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-...1&gridcolumn=1

I found this too. Kindaa pricey: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/i...AT_STYLE%3DAll Season;;Hooded%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D 28%26ruleId%3D96|BS|BA%26slotId% 3D12

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/i...AT_STYLE%3DAll Season;;Hooded%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D 28%26ruleId%3D96|BS|BA%26slotId% 3D12

Tahh dahh Want me to carry on looking??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverAQx)
    Look in maybe Hollister, Urban Outfitters, H&M - to me, a girl who loves shopping, it looks like something you could get from those places quite easily.
    But It looks like a jacket, and something sold in a more spring collection rather than the current winter clothing that is out atm. So look on those websites but also wait until spring properly kicks in till when all the light jackets are out bc atm all you would probba find is more coats rather than jackets )))
    thanks, if u happen to come across it when your shopping online send me a link

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure I can, If I see one I'll send you the link xo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.