The Student Room Group

How to do pharmacy work experience

Hi,
I wanted to know how i could do work experience in pharmacy so that I can put in on my personal statement when I apply for uni. I am currently in year 12
Go to you local pharmacies and ask them whether they do work experience, alot of them do, thats what i did in the summer and they acc let you do alot, considering you are there for experience :smile:) I did and I enjoyed it :smile:) PM me if you have any other questions :smile:
Email/Call pharmacies around your local area and ask them whether they'd take you in for a couple of days. It took my sister quite a few tries before someone agreed.
Reply 3
thanks
Original post by ForeverAQx
Go to you local pharmacies and ask them whether they do work experience, alot of them do, thats what i did in the summer and they acc let you do alot, considering you are there for experience :smile:) I did and I enjoyed it :smile:) PM me if you have any other questions :smile:
Reply 5
thanks for the reply
Original post by Federerr
Email/Call pharmacies around your local area and ask them whether they'd take you in for a couple of days. It took my sister quite a few tries before someone agreed.
Reply 6
Original post by ForeverAQx

thanks for the reply

I got it a doctors surgery from 27th Feb in alum rock 😂
Basically what everyone said above ^^^

It's quite easy and interesting too
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending