Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it fair to put children in nappies on car journies ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i was out with my cousins and aunty yesterday, and she put two of my cousins aged 5 and 7 into pull uos for car journies as they wet the bed. However on the way back my 8 year old cousin was caught short with a #2. Wasn't his fault, he had been feeling a bit sick all day. He was so upset, was in tears. and my aunty cleaned him up in a serves station baby change infront od other people and then as it was his last pull up she put him in one of my youngest cousins nappies which he just fitted into but it was one of the ones with really baabyish pictures on the. I perosnally just think this was really humiliating and degrading. Anyone think it was right ?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when I'm in bed, nice and comfy and have to take a leak. I almost wish I have a nappy on...

ReputationRep:
    I don't kids over 4 should wear nappies or pull ups unless they haven't properly been potty trained; like to the extent where they won't just pee everywhere.
    Kinda degrading i guess but honestly, i think your aunt did it for their well-being

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Sometimes when I'm in bed, nice and comfy and have to take a leak. I almost wish I have a nappy on...
    i can see your point and everything and agree but wouldnt you find it embarassing to have someone else change your nappy in front of other people ? especially the fact that there was another child in the baby change room who was even younger than him and most probably wasnt wearing nappies herself. the nappies were pretty much the same as the ones i use on my 4 month old daughter apart from they were bigger, unfortuantely pampers are babyish.

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****, just pull the car over and let them piss in the bushes if they need to go. Putting "grown" kids in nappies is the epitome of laziness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Holy ****, just pull the car over and let them piss in the bushes if they need to go. Putting "grown" kids in nappies is the epitome of laziness.
    I agree
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Woowwww that's horrible, so degrading. Poor kid Bed wetting is often stress related, I ~wonder~ where their stress is coming from... >.>

ReputationRep:
    What terrible parenting
    Poor kid, that's disgusting behaviour

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.