Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    What combination and sequence of letters would I need to use so that the reader would interpret its meaning as that shown in the link above?

    *Homer salivates audibly*
    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by BobBobson)
    *Homer salivates audibly*
    Correct, that would make me think that. But Im looking for a word for that.

    As there appears to not be a word for that I will make up my own to add to the English Dictionary.


    It will become known as "the Homer Snizz". Next time I see someone snizzing I will say "hes doing the homer snizz".

    New word Snizz.

    As it will appear in the dictionary:


    Mouth open wide salivating audibly"

    My fear is the word will be mispelled. How would you tell if a new word in the dictionary were to be mispelled?
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.