Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want her at any cost Watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright people so, i am really in love with a girl but she doesn't even like chatting with me. here is the story. ill try to make it as short as possible. Please take time and read it and I'll appreciate your suggestions and comments.

In 2010, i saw her at a sports tournament, very pretty and charming. I just got to know her name that time.

In 2011, at a sports tournament, she asked one of my friend about my details like name, age etc. That friend told me and i got really happy thinking she might be too feeling the same as me.

I decided to send her a friend request on face book, but she did not accept it. after realizing she did not accept it, i texted her on fb. she was kind of rude to me and told me to just go away. after that, i saw her at a couple of times. she complained to a different friend of mine saying i have staring issues. well i decided to just not look at her when she's around.

At the end of 2013, i proposed her but she refused saying she cannot date me with reasons unknown. she was polite and kind of friendly when i texted her. I later got to know that she had feelings for someone else and that, she was very close to him, that's why she didn't accept me. Well, we never knew much about each other but i believed that shouldn't be one of the reasons. ( she accepted the friend request on fb but cant remember in which year was that )

It's 2017 and i am not in touch with her since 2013. She is still a friend of mine on fb but she never likes my posts, although she sees them. Between these 4 last years, i had seen her many times at different events but nothing happened, although she kind of likes staring at me sometimes, like she used to during the sports tournaments. we lived in different cities that time but now she's in canada and i'm in states, for studies. its different countries now.

I don't really know what to do, I'm kind of in a confusion but i can not forget her. I want her to be mine. I really do.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by truelover)
    Alright people so, i am really in love with a girl but she doesn't even like chatting with me. here is the story. ill try to make it as short as possible. Please take time and read it and I'll appreciate your suggestions and comments.

In 2010, i saw her at a sports tournament, very pretty and charming. I just got to know her name that time.

In 2011, at a sports tournament, she asked one of my friend about my details like name, age etc. That friend told me and i got really happy thinking she might be too feeling the same as me.

I decided to send her a friend request on face book, but she did not accept it. after realizing she did not accept it, i texted her on fb. she was kind of rude to me and told me to just go away. after that, i saw her at a couple of times. she complained to a different friend of mine saying i have staring issues. well i decided to just not look at her when she's around.

At the end of 2013, i proposed her but she refused saying she cannot date me with reasons unknown. she was polite and kind of friendly when i texted her. I later got to know that she had feelings for someone else and that, she was very close to him, that's why she didn't accept me. Well, we never knew much about each other but i believed that shouldn't be one of the reasons. ( she accepted the friend request on fb but cant remember in which year was that )

It's 2017 and i am not in touch with her since 2013. She is still a friend of mine on fb but she never likes my posts, although she sees them. Between these 4 last years, i had seen her many times at different events but nothing happened, although she kind of likes staring at me sometimes, like she used to during the sports tournaments. we lived in different cities that time but now she's in canada and i'm in states, for studies. its different countries now.

I don't really know what to do, I'm kind of in a confusion but i can not forget her. I want her to be mine. I really do.
    I am afraid you will have to forget her, she has made it very clear she does not want to be with you, there is nothing you can do.

ReputationRep:
    In 2010, i saw her at a sports tournament [...]
    It's 2017 and i am not in touch with her since 2013.
    I want her to be mine. I really do.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I am afraid you will have to forget her, she has made it very clear she does not want to be with you, there is nothing you can do.
    I know but i cant. I have seen many love stories which have become true from impossible situations and thats what keeps me in a hope still. I feel there is still room for something to happen between us.
    • TSR Support Team

I know but i cant. I have seen many love stories which have become true from impossible situations and thats what keeps me in a hope still. I feel there is still room for something to happen between us.
    Dude I am sorry she clearly is not interested in you, move on because this is very unhealthy for you, you wouldn't want to keep harassing her.

ReputationRep:
    I think you beed to accept the fact she isn't into you. You cant love her- you barely know her and you havent seen her for 3 years.

I think it is best you just delete her as a friend on Facebook and move on with your life. Do not pursue anything- if anything had changed or changes in the future she can contact you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is this, some unrequited love manga?

Start going to the Gym, get stacked and find another bird.
    • Very Important Poster

What they all said she isnt interested/ She knows who and where you are, but has made no effort so leave her alone. If she saw what you posted here, then she would freak out. You come across as a bit delusional and obsessive. You read too much into things. Why not find someone else and be a bit normal i.e talk to girls, work on your soft social skills.

Btw thread title like that makes me think of kidnapping or some other crazy way of resolving things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)

Btw thread title like that makes me think of kidnapping or some other crazy way of resolving things.

Shouldn't of said that dude,

OP's probably gonna go away now and make a start soon on blueprints for an underground secret basement...

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a movie.
    She isn't interested in you.
    You are definitely not in love.
    Move on.

ReputationRep:
    1. Women are not a prize
    2. She's probably a **** anyway
    3. Get a hotter better broad to bang

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't want you, bro.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You seem obsessed with this girl. It's been 7 years and you're still trying? Move on.

ReputationRep:

send her a **** pic and she might change her mind
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilysheehy98)
    send her a **** pic and she might change her mind
    Don't do this. She won't, you'll just embarrass yourself OP.

Can we keep suggestions at least semi-serious, for OP's sake? :yy:

Seriously though, you need to move on OP. It's done, she's not interested in you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilysheehy98)
    It worked out for me. If you have good lighting and angles it can work out. Get your parents or friends to help out with it ? Dont forget the tripod
    You're hilarious, really.

ReputationRep:
    OP she's made it clear she isn't interested and frankly the fact you continued to pursue her (and proposed...) for so long with NO positive feedback pretty much means she's never going to come near you again, you will have 100% put her off. You now have no contact with her at all (which is clearly her preference) and if you try and initiate something romantic again she's going to feel really uncomfortable and possibly a little scared that you're still pursuing her.

You barely know her so this isn't truly love. You can't love someone you don't know.

I know this sounds a bit harsh but you need to think of her too and how uncomfortable continuing like this will make her. You need to move on and let it go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You seem obsessed with this girl. It's been 7 years and you're still trying? Move on.
    Well, i have moved on obvio, just that i wouldn't mind dating her if there are chances

ReputationRep:
    Well, i have moved on obvio, just that i wouldn't mind dating her if there are chances
    Well, to those on this thread it doesn't seem as if you've moved on....

You've had a very hard, unattainable, crush for a few years now. She has clearly told you she will not be available to you. But, what you are not seeing is how you are hurting yourself. If you have truly pined away for her for years think about that girl that you didn't allow yourself to get to know who would have wanted to go out with you. You've missed out on her too. Time to let the crush go and quite thinking about what if....... It is time to do some self evaluation. Are you obsessing? Not healthy. Having a possessive personality will put people off. Perhaps you should seek some counseling. Anyway, it is really time to try to get to know a different girl and you might have a different outcome.

this is what u call true obsession...lol
      soz mate..u should move on

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.