Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ultimate thread of relatable things that everyone does. Watch

ReputationRep:

1. You immediately go back and read an email right after you hit send.

2. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.

3. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    4. You don't care about the putting down your signature when signing for a parcel, so instead you do a messy scribble that resembles your signature.

ReputationRep:
    You make sure there's bread and milk in if you hear there's going to be heavy snowfall.

ReputationRep:
    5. You respond to new tsr threads quickly with a witty remark to get as many likes as possible. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    You double check the door is locked last thing before going to bed. [Or is that just me] ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    2. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
    3. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
    I do not do any of these things...

ReputationRep:
    You're on your own in the house and have been downstairs for hours. You suddenly need to go upstairs, but you didn't switch the bathroom or upstairs hall light on while it was still a bit light. You have to walk up the stairs in the pitch dark. You feel a teensy bit apprehensive, and are always relieved when that light goes on. [Especially if you've watched something scary].
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pretending to use your phone to get out of talking to someone.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :five:
    I feel the same too
    I also check whether someone has replied after sending a message to them :mmm:
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    You double check the door is locked last thing before going to bed. [Or is that just me] ?
    I do that too
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Eating a full tube of Pringles in one sitting

Saying we're busy when we really just can't be bothered doing something with that particular person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Eating a full tube of Pringles in one sitting
    Once you pop, you can't stop.

ReputationRep:
    Laughing randomly and/or saying 'yeah' after when you can't hear what someone said for the 3rd time, just to not make things awkward any further.

ReputationRep:
    I do numbers 1 and 3, but not 2 lol...

ReputationRep:
    You can't own one lipbalm. You have to own several. Which you never seem to be able to find and that leads to horribly chapped lips :C

ReputationRep:
    Looking away when someone types their PIN, so they know you're not a criminal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simba17)
    I do numbers 1 and 3, but not 2 lol...
    Same I don't do that
    anymore
    I used to do it when I was younger

ReputationRep:
    1. Every time I go to a wedding all I can think of is “they’re going to have sex tonight”.:hump:
    2. I don’t know if it’s true, imagining yourselves performing live in front of a huge crowd when listening to songs.:headbang:
    3. Very unfairly judging people at first glance.
    4. I think of embarrassing things I have done in my past and make a disgusted facial expression and hope no one saw it.:banghead:
    5. Sniff your under wears to find a fresh pair.
    6. What do we do when we're bored at home? We open the fridge for no damn reason.:yawn:
    7. We sure love to wander around the house while talking on the phone.:excited:

ReputationRep:
    you procrastinate and then complain about procrastinating...we've all been there and are all still there :facepalm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.