Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hungarian town invites all white christians & white Brits - bans muslim & gay Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Your concern does you credit.
    That means so much coming from you Joe.

ReputationRep:
    Not in the slightest,no.

However, it is ideal for highlighting the hypocrisy and double standards of the SJW types.
    Who's defending Saudi Arabia?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)

The villagers sound like they were triggered by the masses of migrants on their way to Austria.

Scared of people fleeing war. Idiots.

Lets trigger them some more!

Migrants =/= Refugees.

You make me sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Migrants =/= Refugees.

You make me sick
    You can work out where they've come from solely from that picture?

Migrants =/= Refugees.

You make me sick
    Racists make me sick !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    They actually look a bit like their bus has broken down on the M40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    What's wrong with gays though?
    You're not also against the racism?

(Original post by queen-bee)
    You're not also against the racism?
    You're not against homophobia?

ReputationRep:
    You're not against homophobia?
    I'm against both

(Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm against both
    But how come you only pointed out the racism?

ReputationRep:
    But how come you only pointed out the racism?
    Because they had already pointed out the homophobia but mentioned nothing about the racism.

ReputationRep:
    Of course not

ReputationRep:

Well the odds are that they're migrants, not refugees.

ReputationRep:
    Well the odds are that they're migrants, not refugees.
    A google image search turns up a Mail article describing them as "mostly Syrian".

ReputationRep:
    If I recall right the village doesn't outright bans gays or Muslims from seeking residence. In fact, there are Muslims who are among the 10,000 people living there. The mayor is simply seeking to ban the Islamic call to prayer, the Islamic attire and public affection between homosexuals.

Can presume white muslims and guys like Neil Patrick Harris entering with a free pass.

ReputationRep:
    Who's defending Saudi Arabia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wrong question,try this.

Who is happy to ignore the misogyny, religious intolerance and homophobia of Saudi Arabia but gets bent out of shape when a tiny Hungarian village presents a pale imitation of Saudi?

ReputationRep:
    Wrong question,try this.

Who is happy to ignore the misogyny, religious intolerance and homophobia of Saudi Arabia but gets bent out of shape when a tiny Hungarian village presents a pale imitation of Saudi?
    So posting on an internet forum about it (which plenty of people have done about SA) is "getting bent out of shape"?

ReputationRep:
    So posting on an internet forum about it (which plenty of people have done about SA) is "getting bent out of shape"?
    Sorry, bent out of shape is a tad extreme.

What i should've said is virtue signalling from the safety of their keyboard.

Better?

As Saudi has been a bastion of misogyny, religious intolerance and homophobia for ever, you should have no problem pointing me in the direction of a thread on TSR started by a SJW deeply concerned about it.

Should you?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, bent out of shape is a tad extreme.

What i should've said is virtue signalling from the safety of their keyboard.

Better?

As Saudi has been a bastion of misogyny, religious intolerance and homophobia for ever, you should have no problem pointing me in the direction of a thread on TSR started by a SJW deeply concerned about it.

Should you?
    How about Palmyra's on Saudi war crimes in Yemen a few weeks back? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4475850

Or ChaoticButterfly's attack on the appointment of Saudi Arabia to the UNHRC in November?
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...php?p=68668414

ReputationRep:
    How about Palmyra's on Saudi war crimes in Yemen a few weeks back? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4475850
    Close but no cigar!

Key words in bold.

I'd be very surprised if you can find one thread on TSR started by a SJW type condemning anything peculiar to the Islamic faith.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.