Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think i would need in spanish l n r watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Alright, New to this so don't shoot me, just been thinking about GCSE results,, i got 18 18 17 in my spanish course work which is quite good thats 53 out of 60 and obviously c/w counts for 25 % of final mark so i reckon thats about 21 % out of that

in my oral the teacher said that i should definitely get an A for it as i performed well ..

so what do you reckon id need to get an A overall in the listening and reading

i think ive come to the right place
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McrLad)
    Alright, New to this so don't shoot me, just been thinking about GCSE results,, i got 18 18 17 in my spanish course work which is quite good thats 53 out of 60 and obviously c/w counts for 25 % of final mark so i reckon thats about 21 % out of that

in my oral the teacher said that i should definitely get an A for it as i performed well ..

so what do you reckon id need to get an A overall in the listening and reading

i think ive come to the right place
    cheers
    An A is roughly 75 per cent of the whole caboodle. So, if you think you've got 21% accounted for, then you need about 54%. This is only an estimate though, and I'd like to emphasise that. It could be complely inaccurate.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.