Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Unit 302.1: Contribute to the improvement of business performance: Im so sutck on these two questions? I have no idea what the write, "Explain the organisational and legal constraints relating to problem-solving." and "Analyse the implications of adopting recommendations and implementing decisions to solve business problems."
    I just needs some pointers, not the answer
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sushipies)
    Unit 302.1: Contribute to the improvement of business performance: Im so sutck on these two questions? I have no idea what the write, "Explain the organisational and legal constraints relating to problem-solving." and "Analyse the implications of adopting recommendations and implementing decisions to solve business problems."
    I just needs some pointers, not the answer
    It helps if you think of different problems and how they might be solved, if you could do anything. Then think about why it might not be possible.

So if you have a huge deadline coming up, you might want to make your staff work harder and longer - but the working time directive says they can't just work non-stop for a week. You can't just sack all the staff in a quiet period, because of the laws around unfair dismissal.
    Organisational problems are things where something in the business means a solution won't work. You might want to send Bob down to collect the post every morning, but if the post is delivered to a different building/floor it might be too time consuming. You might want to print an A3 poster, but you only have an A4 printer.

The next part is thinking about the good and bad points of doing something new to solve a problem. So a bad point might be that staff need to be trained, and that takes time. A good point might be that the problem gets solved.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.