Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Are you coming to Bradford and looking for accommodation?:hmmmm2:

If you are still undecided about where to live, why not consider The Green? We pride ourselves on the high standard of accommodation offered. There’s also a range of support services to help you settle into university life and independent living. We have award winning features such as solar panels, rainwater harvesting and energy-monitoring displays in each apartment and townhouse :shades:

The Green provides a sociable environment for students living away from home for the first time and puts students at the heart of the University’s academic departments, student facilities, support services and social activities.

Further information can be found here: http://www.bradford.ac.uk/student/ac...reen-features/

Use this discussion to find and chat to people you may be living with and please get in touch if you have any questions :smile:

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I do have a question.
    I was given a offer for a place yesterday and I've accepted, Is this due to me getting a unconditional offer? Because on UCAS it still says I've got a conditional offer even though I've submitted proof of my grades achieved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derron123)
    Hello, I do have a question.
    I was given a offer for a place yesterday and I've accepted, Is this due to me getting a unconditional offer? Because on UCAS it still says I've got a conditional offer even though I've submitted proof of my grades achieved.
    Hi

If you believe that something should have changed on UCAS please give this a bit of time to be reflected. If things still aren't looking how you expect them to at the end of next week just drop us a PM and we we can put you in touch with our admissions team.

Emma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    Hi

If you believe that something should have changed on UCAS please give this a bit of time to be reflected. If things still aren't looking how you expect them to at the end of next week just drop us a PM and we we can put you in touch with our admissions team.

Emma

Hi Emma ,

Does a successful accomodation application just mean you'll defo have somewhere to stay or is it that youve got the type of accomodation you applied for ie an ensuite?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haaa101)
    Hi Emma ,

Does a successful accomodation application just mean you'll defo have somewhere to stay or is it that youve got the type of accomodation you applied for ie an ensuite?

Thanks
    Hello

From what you have said it sounds like you will have got what you applied for.

If you would like us to check that for you then please drop us a private message with your UB number and I can check that out with the accommodation team.

Emma

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to apply for accommodation but it won't let me. I'm trying to register and it just says ''
    The registration details you have provided are invalid. Your details do not exist in the system. Please check the details you have entered.''

My UB is correct, my name, email, birthday are all correct and the passwords match. :confused:

My offer is conditonal. Does it need to be unconditional before I can apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apbk)
    I'm trying to apply for accommodation but it won't let me. I'm trying to register and it just says ''
    The registration details you have provided are invalid. Your details do not exist in the system. Please check the details you have entered.''

My UB is correct, my name, email, birthday are all correct and the passwords match. :confused:

h

Hello the same thing happened to me when I was applying. I would recommend calling Accommodation to get it sorted. And your offer doesn't have to be unconditional to apply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apbk)

Hello

Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with this. Please can you drop our lovely accommodations team an email at [email protected] or call them on +44 (0) 1274 234883 and they will look into this for you.

Thanks!

Emma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    Hello

Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with this. Please can you drop our lovely accommodations team an email at [email protected] or call them on +44 (0) 1274 234883 and they will look into this for you.

Thanks!

Emma
    Emailed them. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an offer to study for a foundation year in engineering so does that mean I can stay at The Green for foundation year AND first year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Xena*)
    Hi, I have an offer to study for a foundation year in engineering so does that mean I can stay at The Green for foundation year AND first year?
    Hello

Yes, you will be able to apply to stay at The Green for your foundation year and the following year.

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone interested in cheap accommodation near the University of Bradford?

I signed a contract at Longside House Bradford for the upcoming academic year 2017/2018. However, I no longer need this room due to unforeseen circumstances.

The contract is £67.50 pw for 44 weeks, starting 10/09/2017. This is one of the cheapest you will find anywhere is Bradford. It is also just a few minutes walk from the university, so perfect if you want to roll out of bed and get to uni.

The room is ensuite. It has a 3/4 bed, private bathroom and a shared kitchen.

I spoke to the staff at Longside House and they agree to change the person on the contract, so everything is fine on their part. The staff even told me that you can upgrade the room or select a different room to the one that I was offered.

If you are interested please contact me for more information. Or if you know someone who would be interested, please tag them in. Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.