Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I have just started my postgraduate degree with the OU. Am waiting for my first Student Finance payment to come through, but they say they're waiting for the OU to confirm my attendance.
    Does anyone have an idea of how long this usually takes? I've emailed the OU but they haven't got back to me yet
    Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Ring them if it's been unreasonably long. It will be on someone's to do list and may take a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    They just emailed me and told me I need to log into my VLE so it looks like I am engaging with the course. Aside from logging into StudentHome and my module website, I'm not sure what else this means. Anybody got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloiseelizabetho)
    They just emailed me and told me I need to log into my VLE so it looks like I am engaging with the course. Aside from logging into StudentHome and my module website, I'm not sure what else this means. Anybody got any ideas?
    Perhaps posting in the forums? but I'm not really sure.
    If it's a system error though (which their request makes it sound as if it might be) it's maybe worth giving IT support a ring, IT are actually really helpful. If it's not at their end you will prob have to call student support.

Hope you get it sorted!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.