Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Agni
    Congratulation for getting the interview step. I applied the same course as you but very recently. May I ask when did you send out your application?
    Good luck with your interview today! Would like to hear more about the interview questions and detail.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from fashion now? or anyone still having interviews?

the wait has kind of been long lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_22)
    Hope your interview went well!! Can you offer any insight on the questions they asked? Thanks!
    asking me? lol

ReputationRep:
    Just got a place on reserve list for GID program. Is there anyone in the same situation?Who knows how many persons are usually on reserve list?Thank a million!

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I'm new here and I've applied MPhil/PhD Ceramic. I joined this forum after googling some information for my research proposal. RCA offer me to have an interview in 25th of May but still need to revise my proposal. After read the recent post i think MPhil/PhD path is a little bit different. Anyone here apply for MPhil/PhD?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard from painting ? Had my interview in February and it's been quite a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p.h.ma)
    Congrats! I received an offer for narrative pathway, too!

I send an email to animation department again yesterday since I didn't get any response from them either. the administrator gave me the same answer that she will contact the registry department but she didn't mention they had power outage problem. and three hours later I received my offer for experimental animation, then five hours later I received another correction offer letter for narrative pathway... 🤷

I think if we didn't ask again then we have to wait until the new pathway validated...
    p.h.ma Are you accepting your offer for Narrative Animation? I've sent in my acceptance documents and am ready to make my deposit, but there is no option to select Narrative Animation on the menu for which course I applied for, on the deposit payment page. Only Documentary and Experimental (even though Narrative pathway should have been validated by 8 May) - so I emailed Angela Willis and got no response. Just wondering if you've also had to deal with this, and what you did about it.

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys know if it might be worth sending an application now? I have an offer from UAL, but the prestige of the Royal College is too tempting lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I recieved an offer from RCA a few months back and have completed the acceptance forms and also paid the deposit but I haven't heard anything back from them confirming that they have recieved my documents. I have emailed the registry but have haven't had any responses. I'm just wondering if you guys are in the same situation at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baradhio)
    Hello all,

I'm new here and I've applied MPhil/PhD Ceramic. I joined this forum after googling some information for my research proposal. RCA offer me to have an interview in 25th of May but still need to revise my proposal. After read the recent post i think MPhil/PhD path is a little bit different. Anyone here apply for MPhil/PhD?
    Hi there, I apply MPhil/PhD Fashion& Textile. Do you mean you have to revise proposal after the interview? I heard totally nothing after the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, congrats to everyone who has been accepted. Mine was a late application and I've been accepted onto Narrative Animation I'm looking for accommodation in London now, if anyone would be interested in finding a house share together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie Magee)
    Hey, congrats to everyone who has been accepted. Mine was a late application and I've been accepted onto Narrative Animation I'm looking for accommodation in London now, if anyone would be interested in finding a house share together?
    Hi~ may I ask when did you receive formal offer?Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catye)
    Hi~ may I ask when did you receive formal offer?Thanks a lot!
    I heard on the 27th June. Are you waiting for an offer?

ReputationRep:
    I heard on the 27th June. Are you waiting for an offer?
    hmm,I'm on their reserve list😂
    still waiting for their message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catye)
    hmm,I'm on their reserve list😂
    still waiting for their message
    Oh good luck I guess you could hear any time up until October

ReputationRep:
    Oh good luck I guess you could hear any time up until October
    so the courses will start in Oct.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catye)
    so the courses will start in Oct.?
    Yeah, the start of October as far as I know

ReputationRep:
    When did you apply? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PegasusTenma)
    When did you apply? Thanks!
    Hey, I applied 1st June. Are you waiting to hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I'm from India and am planning to do the MRes in Communications this Sept. I got my offer letter in March. However I'm having trouble getting my CAS number for the tier 4 visa from the college. They don't seem to respond. Is anyone having similar issues?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.