The Student Room Group

Royal College of Art 2017 applications

Scroll to see replies

Hey Guys!
I've been offered a place for the MA in Interiors at the RCA but I haven't yet received a formal letter. I'm just wondering how to go about the next step.
I'm an international student so defs have to look into funding and accomodation!
Reply 121
Original post by OliviaZheng
Hello!

So do I applied for Painting of RCA. I had the skype interview 1 month ago and still waiting for the final result.

Did you hear anything back now?

OMG. We are totally in the same boat. To answer your question, it's No, not yet. I didnt hear anything back from Rca since then. My interview via Skype was done maybe.. 9 weeks ago.
I am still waiting for! 😃😃

So you are international student right?
Hi guys,

I sent my application quite late.

I''d like to ask is there anyone applying Architecture: Exhibition Design and Architecture? How's the result? May I ask how was the interview and what was the questions? Or is there anyone who's still waiting?

Thank you very much. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi Yaya, When did you apply? I applied pretty late as well, but I haven't heard back from them yet. :frown:
Hey I've been offered a place for MA in interior, waiting for an official confirmation too! Do you guys have any news about that? I was thinking about sending them an email to ask.
Also I'm an international student and would be interested in finding potential flatmates. 😊
Original post by rheaadaimi
Hey I've been offered a place for MA in interior, waiting for an official confirmation too! Do you guys have any news about that? I was thinking about sending them an email to ask.
Also I'm an international student and would be interested in finding potential flatmates. 😊

Hi, you may join our Facebook group "Royal College of Art: 2017" where we share informations about enrollment and accommodation.
Hihi Kiri, Actually I'm still preparing to send it. Which programme are you applying for? I hope you hear back from them soon. :smile: Best luck to you !
Hi Yaya, I applied to the MA Animation programme a few weeks ago. Where are you from?
I had my interview on 8th of March and today is March 30.
Anyone who has got offers for the GID programme?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pt__gw
OMG. We are totally in the same boat. To answer your question, it's No, not yet. I didnt hear anything back from Rca since then. My interview via Skype was done maybe.. 9 weeks ago.
I am still waiting for! 😃😃

So you are international student right?

Haven't heard anything !! :frown:
Had my interview on March 8 for the GID program
Original post by tourmalinee
I was offered an informal place for GID, still waiting on the letter/official info. So excited!
I'll be coming from the US, so also looking at where to live in London. Any recs welcome!

Wow.I had my interview for the GID...not heard anything back yet :frown:
How long after the interview did you hear back?
Reply 131
Original post by jaya08aug
Haven't heard anything !! :frown:
Had my interview on March 8 for the GID program

Hey don't be surprised. I had my interview for Painting on 18th Jan.
Haha it takes such a long time.
Actually I almost gave up hearing back from them.
Original post by Kiri_Royale
Hi Yaya, I applied to the MA Animation programme a few weeks ago. Where are you from?

Hi Kiri I'm from Taiwan :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133
Original post by Pt__gw
Hey don't be surprised. I had my interview for Painting on 18th Jan.
Haha it takes such a long time.
Actually I almost gave up hearing back from them.

Hi there, I had my interview for Painting end of last month. It went well and the panel said they'll get back to me as soon as possible (2-3 weeks time). I haven't heard anything back from them till now, but got an automatic email saying they will get in touch 'shortly' and it was two weeks ago. I'm starting to think maybe I should send them an email but I'm not sure. May I know how long did you wait? Thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 134
Original post by KatieTrent
Has anybody heard back from IDE (Innovation Design Engineering) after an interview yet?

Thanks for sharing!

Hey Katie!
I had my interview on 13th March and still waiting for the result...
I'm from the US. I hope we'll hear about from them soon. i checked the 2016 thread and apparently some people found out by late April.
I doubt I could wait that long. :/
Original post by erke
Hey Katie!
I had my interview on 13th March and still waiting for the result...

Hey erke! Thanks for getting back to me. Well it turns out I also interviewed on the 13th, and since I needed to know right away to make decisions, I called in and got an informal answer.. I didn't get in :frown:
Decisions were made that same week of interviews, so im not sure why until today I haven't received the decision email (formal or informal). There have been delays all around it seems.
Anyway hope you get a positive answer! Hang in there and best of luck!
Reply 137
Original post by e__s
Hi there, I had my interview for Painting end of last month. It went well and the panel said they'll get back to me as soon as possible (2-3 weeks time). I haven't heard anything back from them till now, but got an automatic email saying they will get in touch 'shortly' and it was two weeks ago. I'm starting to think maybe I should send them an email but I'm not sure. May I know how long did you wait? Thanks!

Hi, good to meet you here. I am still waiting and it is passing almost 10 weeks.

Haha You should know that the interviewer said to me just same that they would send me the result after 2-3 weeks.

I think we will hear back on mid April. I am thinking about to send an email to them as well.
@rheaadaimi Hey I've been offered a place for the Interior Design Programme as well :smile:. Was wondering if you have received your formal offer yet ? I'm also an international student, where are you from ?
Reply 139
Original post by Pt__gw
Hi, good to meet you here. I am still waiting and it is passing almost 10 weeks.

Haha You should know that the interviewer said to me just same that they would send me the result after 2-3 weeks.

I think we will hear back on mid April. I am thinking about to send an email to them as well.

Ohh I misread your previous comment I thought you had got in, 10 weeks is crazy!!
Well I hope we hear something by next week. Fingers crossed!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending