Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any advice for the Textiles Design interview at Chelsea?
    What questions they're going to ask etc.. its on the 1st of March!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShelbyA)
    Any advice for the Textiles Design interview at Chelsea?
    What questions they're going to ask etc.. its on the 1st of March!!

Hi, hope your interview went well what kind of questions did they ask you? I have my interview soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysAnn97)
    Hi, hope your interview went well what kind of questions did they ask you? I have my interview soon!
    I'm so sorry I've only just seen this! If you still have yours coming up then the lady I had interview me was very calm. She picked a project and asked me why I did it and to go through it! Wasn't a ridiculous interview with lots of questions was very chilled. They wanted to just get to know you as an artist. Hope this helps good luck x

ReputationRep:
    No worries! Thank you! My interviewer was lovely and I got an offer a few days after my interview have you heard back? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysAnn97)
    No worries! Thank you! My interviewer was lovely and I got an offer a few days after my interview have you heard back? x
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's so so good!! I also got an offer and have accepted my place have you accepted yours too? Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you!! That's amazing, congrats!!! Yeah, I've accepted mine too so we'll be on the same course! Are you going to live in halls? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.