Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm going through the information for student finance and am confused as to details about household income. I don't live with my parents but currently with my nan and have been for the past year and i'm not financially dependent on either of my parents but am still in contact with them. Who's household income do I enter on the financial support forms? Can't find an answer anywhere so hope this can help me.

    Many Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    Regardless of whether you live with your Nan, if you are under 25, you are classed as being dependent on your parents and they would need to supply their income if you wish to be income assessed.


University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.