Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which books are the best for AS and A2 Chemistry for Edexcel board

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ria)
    Does anyone know which books are the best for AS and A2 Chemistry for Edexcel board

Cheers!
    Personally i found books for chemistry very unhelpful. the only one i liked was Ramsden - A Level Chemistry. it's huge, it gives everythingyou need, and is brilliant as reference. other than that our school notes were all i used...seemed to have worked, i averaged 95% over the whole a-level!

(Original post by onlywee)
    Personally i found books for chemistry very unhelpful. the only one i liked was Ramsden - A Level Chemistry. it's huge, it gives everythingyou need, and is brilliant as reference. other than that our school notes were all i used...seemed to have worked, i averaged 95% over the whole a-level!
    hmm yeah i had ramsden - bit too big for me tho. just used notes really, and those nuffield advanced modular books

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.