Turn on thread page Beta

HOW do you get over someone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was seeing this guy for about 7 months and then out of nowhere things ended and I just can't seem to get over him

The feelings we had for each other were insane, not like anything I have ever felt before. We were so alike, same type of humour, same interests and a connection that I truly can't explain. When things ended I was gutted, I couldn't eat or sleep and would cry until I hurt which was horrible. I felt very unstable mentally as well and just stayed in bed for days at a time... not nice!

We ended on "good terms" which means we are trying to be friends, and we occasionally talk but I think this makes things harder, but at the same time I can't imagine not talking to him? It has now been about 6 months and I still don't feel over him...

Ideas on what to do?

ReputationRep:
    If keeping in touch is making the situation worse,maybe cut all ties?

Definitely end all contact if possible.

ReputationRep:
    simple, git gud

ReputationRep:
    Get under someone.

ReputationRep:
    How tall is this person?

Look around https://www.laddersalesdirect.co.uk/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.