Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have a new ensuite room in St Mary's in Bangor and unfortunately I won't be able to use it. So I'm looking for a undergraduate that would be willing to take over the room.
    Its in cybi room number CY118 and the arrival date would be 17 september 2017 and departure 7 july 2018.
    Halls fee: £5288.65
    Can choose pay in instalments.
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.