Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    where are the most fun and lively places to live out of the brighton halls of residence???
    ive heard varley is the campus where the party is at, is this true and which halls are best and most sociable in there??
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.