The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Questions about "Study Abroad"! Please help!!

So I got an offer for "Management (Study Abroad)"
In 2d year I would go to a partner university.

To anyone who knows about the "study abroad" option, do you know if most students are guaranteed to go to great places ? Mainly in North America?
(edited 7 years ago)
Email Lancaster and ask. It will probably depend on the degree, subject and your grades. Different depts might have different tie ups too.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by alleycat393
Email Lancaster and ask. It will probably depend on the degree, subject and your grades. Different depts might have different tie ups too.

Thanks. Yeah I've sent an email to them too!
(edited 7 years ago)
The uni itself may be able to put you in touch with current or former students if you don't get responses on here. Unis don't have much to hide tbh. They want their students to do well and end up in good places and will try their best to get them there. Being suspicious of the uni and it's intentions is not really a good way to think. Good luck!
Original post by alleycat393
The uni itself may be able to put you in touch with current or former students if you don't get responses on here. Unis don't have much to hide tbh. They want their students to do well and end up in good places and will try their best to get them there. Being suspicious of the uni and it's intentions is not really a good way to think. Good luck!

You're right, it doesn't help to be paranoid. Thanks for helping :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending