Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone hold an offer for E&M, and if so what are your A level subject combination. Does anyone also know how many spaces there are for the 2017 entry and how many applicants there were last year. Thank you in a dvance.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I wish i could say i did!
    I had achieved 1A*4As in A level Maths,Further Maths, Economics, Chemistry, History (respectively)
    But they rejected me because my Personal Statement 'Was not competitive enough'...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee1997)
    Oh I wish i could say i did!
    I had achieved 1A*4As in A level Maths,Further Maths, Economics, Chemistry, History (respectively)
    But they rejected me because my Personal Statement 'Was not competitive enough'...
    Whatttt, 5 full achieved a levels and still rejected. Wow, I thought that it was t a competitive course as it's new. My personal statement isn't even based of E&M it's based on A&F as I applied for accounting to the 4 other unis. Thought kings don't reall look at Personal statement

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer A*AA currently doing maths, history and politics with predictions of 3A*s my personal statement was focused on e&m as that's what I applied for to all of my unis. May I ask why you decided to apply for one e&m place but the others for accountancy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmw99)
    I have a conditional offer A*AA currently doing maths, history and politics with predictions of 3A*s my personal statement was focused on e&m as that's what I applied for to all of my unis. May I ask why you decided to apply for one e&m place but the others for accountancy?
    Kings doesn't offer accounting and finance that's why

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.