Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Has anyone received an interview for Photography? If so, when are you attending?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, mine is on the 24th. What about yours ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deaboseva)
    Hey, mine is on the 24th. What about yours ?
    mines the 21st! Got your Portfolio ready?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet. Will u include a sketchbook? And how will u bring it? On A3?A4? so nervous..

ReputationRep:
    Hey,how was your interview? What did they ask you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eveanna)
    mines the 21st! Got your Portfolio ready?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deaboseva)
    Hey!

Sorry, so I took a sketchbook of studio work (fine art, portraiture and fashion), my final major project book (based around flowers and lots of experimentation and 2 essays) and a book of professionally printed photos (about 25 images) which had a range of work.

There was about 6 other people applying for Fashion Photography on the 9am slot today. Had a chat with them then had a 20-30min interview and look at my work with the 2 tutors. They were absolutely lovely!

They looked through my 3 books and commented on some of my images (mentioned that I had quite a range of stuff in there and suggesting LCC may be something to consider too. I explained as I would be an older student this is something I've considered for a while and have some work experience with (so hope that helps! lol)

They asked if I had any written pieces to show, asked what inspires me if I had an editorial to shoot, and what I've been doing for the past few years. They said it should take about 2 weeks to receive a response!

I hope that helps and good luck with yours! Let me know how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    Hey eveanna I was one of the six people there with you! Did you hear back from them already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmih)
    Hey eveanna I was one of the six people there with you! Did you hear back from them already?
    Oh hey Emmih! Not yet have you heard anything? How did you think yours went?

ReputationRep:
    Oh hey Emmih! Not yet have you heard anything? How did you think yours went?
    Me neither... Hopefully soon! I think the interview went pretty well, the tutors were so so nice! I was the first one to go in so I was like super nervous haha! Did you have to wait long for your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmih)
    Me neither... Hopefully soon! I think the interview went pretty well, the tutors were so so nice! I was the first one to go in so I was like super nervous haha! Did you have to wait long for your interview?
    Fingers crossed! I was straight after you! Glad I didn't have to wait too long but sooo nerve racking!

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed! I was straight after you! Glad I didn't have to wait too long but sooo nerve racking!
    Ahh gotcha, wasn't too sure who you were haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmih)
    Ahh gotcha, wasn't too sure who you were haha!
    Hey Emmih! Have you heard back yet?! Just received an unconditional offer!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Emmih! Have you heard back yet?! Just received an unconditional offer!
    Ahh hey for some reason never saw this message! I got an offer as well! It was conditional since they wanted to see my IELTS test results but sent them in and now it's unconditional - yay!! Are you coming this Saturday for the event?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmih)
    Ahh hey for some reason never saw this message! I got an offer as well! It was conditional since they wanted to see my IELTS test results but sent them in and now it's unconditional - yay!! Are you coming this Saturday for the event?
    Yay! Congratulations! Yeah I'll be there this Saturday

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Congratulations! Yeah I'll be there this Saturday
    Congrats to you too! I'm a bit nervous for Saturday haha! Is this your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmih)
    Congrats to you too! I'm a bit nervous for Saturday haha! Is this your firm choice?
    Thanks! And me too, not sure what to expect, hope some of the other people that were there ok interview day will be there! Yeah it's my firm choice! You?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I also got a place on this course, was there on Saturday too! Just deciding whether to accept

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! And me too, not sure what to expect, hope some of the other people that were there ok interview day will be there! Yeah it's my firm choice! You?
    It was so nice to see you again on Saturday! I still have a interview for another course next month but pretty sure I'll go with this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.ra)
    Hi, I also got a place on this course, was there on Saturday too! Just deciding whether to accept
    Oh hi! How did you like Saturday? What are your other options?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.