Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What unusual things HAVE you done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I should stay away from this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VaticanCameos)
    Nude bathing :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Surely it depends where you are as to whether or not this is unusual! 😂 Being on a nude beach would be totally normal but doing it on the school playing field at lunch time probably wouldn't! 😂👍

Danced in a burlesque show.
      Been on TV and the radio.
      Contructed a language.
      Won NaNoWriMo in 21 days.
      Woke up this morning.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bex94)
      Surely it depends where you are as to whether or not this is unusual! 😂 Being on a nude beach would be totally normal but doing it on the school playing field at lunch time probably wouldn't! 😂👍
      Good point but most people haven't been nude on a nude beach so I'm counting it as unusual

ReputationRep:
      Good point but most people haven't been nude on a nude beach so I'm counting it as unusual
      Haha. Just you, me and the OP on here then! I've done it enough now that it's not unusual to me anymore though! ☺️

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bex94)
      Haha. Just you, me and the OP on here then! I've done it enough now that it's not unusual to me anymore though! ☺️
      Yeah that's fair enough, I don't know if I could do it again tbh I'm so self conscious!
      • TSR Support Team
      • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
      Ran a marathon

(1% of people have done this)

I also appear to be in a sensible minority who has said never again and stuck to it...

my life is pitifully bland

ReputationRep:
        Yeah that's fair enough, I don't know if I could do it again tbh I'm so self conscious!
        Did you not enjoy it then? Where did you do it? I actually love the feeling of freedom I get when I do it, hence why I keep going back for more! #noshame! 😝

ReputationRep:
        I glued a packet of chili sauce to someones butt because the packet said "Extra Hot" and I thought he had a great butt.

Edit: I didn't glue it on, I used sticky tape and put it on his chair so when he sat down it stuck to the booty. Also, he was very flattered and thought it was nice of me so it is not sexual harassment.

ReputationRep:
        I've been trying to sleep for an hour, but this memory has been stuck in my head and won't let me sleep. Here goes nothing.

Our skirt is a very important part of our uniform. It's also the most dangerous. Most of us are cautious enough to wear shorts under our skirts, but one daredevil had decided against it.

During PE we were instructed to do a load of laps, and on this fateful day our lil' daredevil was feeling sick and watched us from the stage. Now, we don't usually exercise during PE, so I was pretty much caught off guard. By the end of the period I was drained, delirious, and not in the right state of mind to attempt any form of communication.

I dragged myself to the stage where I'd left my water bottle, looked up, and was confronted with my worst nightmare. My friend got up-- wearing our regular school uniform-- and full out flashed me. She was wearing skin-tone "nude" undergarments, and in my semi-conscious state I couldn't really process what had happened. And so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Where'd your vagina go?"

Spoiler:
        Show

She proceeded to chock me out in a headlock until I said our safe-word, which is a story for another time.

Spoiler:
        Show

It's "Hotdog Fingers" if you're curious.

Hopefully now that I've gotten this off my chest, I can sleep undisturbed.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Bex94)
        Did you not enjoy it then? Where did you do it? I actually love the feeling of freedom I get when I do it, hence why I keep going back for more! #noshame! 😝
        Its not unusual on some beaches in the south of France. No need for the towel dance if you sunbathe and swim naked.

ReputationRep:
        Made an account on TSR.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by KingHarold)
        Its not unusual on some beaches in the south of France. No need for the towel dance if you sunbathe and swim naked.
        Haha. You sound like a man of experience.

The west coast of France is packed with similar beaches too, only they suffer from a colder ocean and chilly winds. Perhaps those shrivelling-causing cold fronts are why there always seem to be more men on the south coast beaches! 😉😂

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Bex94)
        Yeah in a weird way in Croatia haha! you? that's fair enough, I mean it is a nice feeling but just a bit strange at first.

ReputationRep:
        Yeah in a weird way in Croatia haha! you? that's fair enough, I mean it is a nice feeling but just a bit strange at first.
        I was definitely a bit wary the first few times but it soon became a perfectly natural feeling and it now doesn't bother me at all. I think because the first time I did it I was with some of my oldest and best friends, it was a little easier than it might have been otherwise. Safety in numbers and all that! Who were you with when you tried it? Itv only been on beaches and spas around western and Northern Europe but would love to go to Croatia. I've heard it's amazing.

ReputationRep:
        Few that are fit for public broadcast :innocent:

ReputationRep:
        Saved a child's life

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Bex94)
        I was definitely a bit wary the first few times but it soon became a perfectly natural feeling and it now doesn't bother me at all. I think because the first time I did it I was with some of my oldest and best friends, it was a little easier than it might have been otherwise. Safety in numbers and all that! Who were you with when you tried it? Itv only been on beaches and spas around western and Northern Europe but would love to go to Croatia. I've heard it's amazing.
        Yeah I can understand that my ex-boyfriend haha! that sounds amazing though! Yeah it's a lovely place. Worth visiting.

ReputationRep:
        Yeah I can understand that my ex-boyfriend haha! that sounds amazing though! Yeah it's a lovely place. Worth visiting.
        Finding a boyfriend to do it with is next on my list. I've only ever done it alone or with my mum and sisters but I think it'd be nice to share the experience with a boyfriend one day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.