Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What unusual things HAVE you done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bex94)
    Finding a boyfriend to do it with is next on my list. I've only ever done it alone or with my mum and sisters but I think it'd be nice to share the experience with a boyfriend one day.
    Oh definitely you might have to convince them a lot though haha. Don't think my current bf would ever consider doing that (even if I begged him on my knees- bless him). My ex actually persuaded me to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VaticanCameos)
    Oh definitely you might have to convince them a lot though haha. Don't think my current bf would ever consider doing that (even if I begged him on my knees- bless him). My ex actually persuaded me to do it
    I only ever seem to date rugby players (can't think why; strapping thighs, big arms and hands... 😜) who generally can't wait to get naked in front of anyone willing to look so I'd have thought I wouldn't have to try too hard! Maybe they'd be shier if they didn't have all their mates and testosterone pumping through their veins though. Just need to find a man really! 🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bex94)
    I only ever seem to date rugby players (can't think why; strapping thighs, big arms and hands... 😜) who generally can't wait to get naked in front of anyone willing to look so I'd have thought I wouldn't have to try too hard! Maybe they'd be shier if they didn't have all their mates and testosterone pumping through their veins though. Just need to find a man really! 🙄
    Haha you certainly have a type then yeah they probs would be, most guys like to appear tough but aren't. Nah you have plenty of time for that, enjoy being single

ReputationRep:
    From the top of my head I remember the time me and a friend accidentally put fire in the school's garden, the firemen had to go there. Nobody found out that we did it cause we ran like hell when we saw there was nothing we could do. And since we're talking about fire, my brother set our house on fire while I was sleeping, only had time to grab my dog, he says I grabbed him and took him out, but I don't remember that really, just saw the place burning and had to get out of there.I spent the whole summer helping my dad paint the house and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bex94)
    Rugby players? That rules me out. The nearest I get to Rugby is on a Virgin train to Manchester1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingHarold)
    Rugby players? That rules me out. The nearest I get to Rugby is on a Virgin train to Manchester1
    Haha! Literally just gone past rugby on the train. Didn't think to get off and look for my next suitor! 😂😂😜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    In response to the "What common things have you done" thread, I thought I would post one where people can list the unusual things they have done.
    been 'trampled' by a ex -pro dancer ... ( although only in heels or bare footed so far not enpointe ... yet )

ReputationRep:
    Was round my gfs house years ago n stole her mums dirty panties.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got Milk)
    Was round my gfs house years ago n stole her mums dirty panties.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like a story from The Inbetweeners.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.