Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys... Watch

(Original post by DabThruALevels)
      Same

Now that I'm on her profile, it's time get her back for what she's done to me hehe
      Loool okay then :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      Awwww i ship you two :rofl:
      Awww hehe thanks, i ship us toooo :lol:
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Awwww i ship you two :rofl:
      Ship seconded :yep:

(Original post by Michiyo)
        PRSOM
        Ill reply to your pm tomro :yep:
        • Community Assistant
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        PRSOM
        Ill reply to your pm tomro :yep:
        It is alright, I made you wait like a month after all :rofl:

It is alright, I made you wait like a month after all :rofl:
          Hahaha lol ikr :slap:

ReputationRep:
          I just realised i forgot to reply to your Supernatural vm from ages back :shock: (i think it was you anyway)
          Imma go reply now :lol:
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          I just realised i forgot to reply to your Supernatural vm from ages back :shock: (i think it was you anyway)
          Imma go reply now :lol:
          Yes, it WAS me :rofl:

It is okay, I have made people wait a month to reply to a PM before :rofl: Once, I took half a year to reply to a message on Facebook (Said message was like 3000 words long, but still...)

ReputationRep:
          Yes, it WAS me :rofl:

It is okay, I have made people wait a month to reply to a PM before :rofl: Once, I took half a year to reply to a message on Facebook (Said message was like 3000 words long, but still...)
          Sorry :rofl: when i get long vm's i usually wait till i have some time to reply to them so i prolly forgot to get back to you (bare with me will i go dig up your vm)
          Hehe i never used to take so long to reply to people but ya knowwwww life innit :rolleyes:
          Omg half a year?!?!?! I'm sure the recipient wasn't very impressed :lol:
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          Sorry :rofl: when i get long vm's i usually wait till i have some time to reply to them so i prolly forgot to get back to you (bare with me will i go dig up your vm)
          Hehe i never used to take so long to reply to people but ya knowwwww life innit :rolleyes:
          Omg half a year?!?!?! I'm sure the recipient wasn't very impressed :lol:
          I know the feeling, it is alright :hugs:

The recipient has a worse track record and slower reply time than me, so she did not mind at all :rofl: (Like, for real, have you ever waited about seven or eight months for a reply to a long message? Because I have, and said recipient usually takes half a year to reply :laugh: By contrast, I almost never take more than between a week and a month :cute: )

ReputationRep:
          I know the feeling, it is alright :hugs:

The recipient has a worse track record and slower reply time than me, so she did not mind at all :rofl: (Like, for real, have you ever waited about seven or eight months for a reply to a long message? Because I have, and said recipient usually takes half a year to reply :laugh: By contrast, I almost never take more than between a week and a month :cute: )
          :hugs:

(I dont tink i've ever waited that long for a reply. If i did, I don't know the, anymore :lol: ) That's what i call long-term friends. You don't gotta talk every day to be besties right?

ReputationRep:
          Ooh, gender change by the OP?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by shawn_o1)
          Ooh, gender change by the OP?
          Looks like it :rofl:
          If i put it back to female, he's just gonna come on my account and change it again :lol:
          • Community Assistant
          • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
          :hugs:

(I dont tink i've ever waited that long for a reply. If i did, I don't know the, anymore :lol: ) That's what i call long-term friends. You don't gotta talk every day to be besties right?
          We are best friends, so nope

ReputationRep:
          Looks like it :rofl:
          If i put it back to female, he's just gonna come on my account and change it again :lol:
          Or, you can have your convos in mediums where you know your account can't be hacked into ever tried that?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by shawn_o1)
          Or, you can have your convos in mediums where you know your account can't be hacked into ever tried that?
          Hehe we do, we just come on here for bants

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2017
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.