Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I say this as I am one of these people myself who has dropped out and know at least three other people who have as well in first year, when in this article here https://theboar.org/2013/05/warwick-...rop-out-rates/
    it quotes the dropout rate as 0.8% in first year in maths at Warwick.
    Which assuming there are 400 maths Warwick students at most means that the dropout rate is at 1% already just from the people I know of and the year is over yet.

The reasons I dropped out was I felt the workload was ridiculously large and because of this didn't actually have time to properly understand the maths we were being taught because of this. I have posted this to see if anyone else feels the same and just to let you know that if you are in this situation you are not alone.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm an international student studying at warwick and i find my degree pointless tbh. No matter how hard i try, I just can't seem to get a good mark on my essay, my group projects and exams. I'm considering dropping out and doing something I actually like. I just have term 3 to get through.
    Any advice?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.